AADAT 🔥

Next day afternoon,
Haseena was attending a press conference, launching her company in collaboration with Russians. She was seated with Russians and Santu. After the announcement, media began to ask about Karishma as she is least interested in media and never makes any public appearances.

Media: Karishma Singh kyu hume jawab nahi de rahi hai?

HM: because she is not interested in you all.

Santu smacked her forehead and whispered to Haseena 🤦

SM: dii what are you saying?...

HM: truth.

Media: wo aap k saath kyu nahi hai aap ki itni badi achivement par?

HM: she is busy with work. She not free like you guys.

Media: hum bhi humara kaam hi kar rahe hai. Waise Aap ka sense of humour bahut acha hai.

HM: this is not....

Santu interrupts
SM: bahut acha hai Bachpan se hi.

Media: aap dono hum sab k liye ideal couple hai toh aap Karishma Singh k liye kya kar sakti hai.

Karishma was watching this press conference with cheeta in her cabin.

KS: I'm 100% sure koi ulta pulta jawab degi.

CS: kya didi... Hum sab jante kitna pyaar karti hai bro aap se.

KS: uska toh nahi pata par wo humari aadat bante jaa rahi hai.
Mumbles to herself

CS: ji?

KS: kuch nahi. Dehkte hai kya kehti hai.

~ BACK AT CONFERENCE~

HM: from the day I met her till date, everything is intense between us. From Rivalry to love. And for her one glance, one kiss from from her I can give up my empire for her. Karishma if you are watching this, then this is for you, I love you.

Haseena winks and gave flying kiss to the camera. Karishma was shocked to listen to this but soon realised that it was fake and for the world and gets busy in work.

Media 1: you are so vocal about everything. But Karishma Singh is just the opposite.

Media 2: media k taraf itna rude behaviour hai. Itna kyu ignore karti hai.

Media 3: unhe yahan hona chahiye tha aap k saath.

Media 4: kyu hume avoid karti hai? Kya hum se darti hai?

The media begin to ask more questions out of which some were making no sense. The security was trying handle the situation and haseena trying to calm down herself. But at last she couldn't control, stood up from her seat and shouts at them.

HM: enough!!! Shut the fuck up.

Karishma immediately looks at the TV screen listening to Haseena's shout.

HM: Now who so ever will ask or say anything about my wife and our personal life, then no one will be worse than me. I will not listen a single word against my karishma. And Listen carefully, don't you dare to interfere our life. Dekhne nahi chahiye tumlog karishma k aas pas otherwise your media houses will be sued and shut down by me. End of conference.

Haseena stated the end in anger, immediately left from there and went to her cabin. Santu runs behind her.

KS: hogayi gussa. Pata tha hume.
Holding her head

CS: toh jao shaant karo unhe.

KS: hasu bhi na....

Karishma leaves all work abruptly and rushes to her car. Driver opens the door of back seat for her.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें