IK LAMHA

Around midnight,
Both were on the beach enjoying the weather and each other's presence of love. The beach was absolutely unoccupied by any humans except them. Both were seated on a lounge chair where Karishma was sitting in between Haseena's legs and completely leaning on her. Karishma was not drunk anymore but continues to act.

KS: hasu you know...

HM: what?

KS: I love you....!!! Ittaaa saaara!!!

Karishma rests her head on Haseena's shoulder and shouts in her ear. Haseena covers Karishma's mouth with her palm.

HM: enough!

Karishma removes Haseena's hand and places it on her waist.

KS: no! And hold me.

HM: dumbest person ever.

KS: no!! Hum dumb nahi hai. I'm very smart.

HM: ya I have seen how smart you are.

KS: taana maara?

HM: of course.

KS: hasu humari kya galti hai? 🥺
In pouted tone

HM: haan samhj gaye humari galti hai...

KS: jaan...!!

Karishma again shouts and again Haseena covers her mouth.

HM: stop shouting! I'm right here. There is no need to shout.

KS: suno na 🥺

HM: kahiye madam... Kya demand hai aap ki.

KS: pani puri...!!

HM: are you in your senses? Actually no you are not. Ya Allah, kya kardiya hum ne. Ab iss toofan ko kaise sambhale. 🤦

KS: chalo na...

HM: karu it's very late, kal jate hai.

Karishma gets up and pulls Haseena's arm to get up from the chair.

KS: no! Abhi k abhi.

HM: baby this is not Mumbai. Abhi nahi milegi.

KS: toh humari hasu, "THE HASEENA MALLIK "hai. She can do anything. Tum hi bolti ho na ye ab Humare liye Pani Puri arrange Karo. It's an order from your wifey.

Karishma orders her strictly and pulls her again making Haseena get up from the chair.

HM: pasta chalega?

KS: no no no... Sirf pani puri.

HM: oh God please help me... Aadhi raat ko California mein kahan se pani puri laye.

KS: samandar mein phek denge hasu...!

Haseena didn't respond as she was thinking what to do with her toofani wife.

KS: HASEENA MALLIK SINGH!!!

Haseena gets scared and comes out of her thoughts.

KS: what are you thinking...! Chalo na!

HM: karu I'm saying again stop shouting. And secondly there is no pani puri available at this point of time. Kal subah jo tumhe chahiye khila denge.

Karishma holds Haseena's wrist, drags her towards the sea and pushes in the water. Seeing Haseena's condition, Karishma laughs hard. She continued to tease Haseena.

HM: what the fuck Karishma!!!

KS: I said samandar mein phek denge. Phek diya.

Haseena was really annoyed but the moment she saw Karishma relax and laugh, Haseena smiled at her.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें