DO ZIDDI DIL

The next few days Haseena tried her level best so that Karishma confess's her feelings and love. She Tried different plans but Karishma didn't confess it. She was stubborn and didn't understand what Haseena was trying to do. Karishma wanted Haseena to confess and Haseena wanted Karishma to confess. Both were headstrong and determined that other should confess first.

One evening, Haseena was in the study room again thinking of something so that Karishma can admit her love.

HM: why is this girl so adamant and difficult? Karishma I promise that will confess first. Kitna chupaogi tum? I can clearly see the love for me. Bas bolna nahi chahti. Aggh... Fuck you karishma.

There was a knock on the door.

HM: come in.

Santu comes in with Haseena's PA.

SM: dii.... Kal Russian collaborated company ki board meeting hai.

HM: Hmm. And karu kya kare?
Being lost

HPA: unka kya Ma'am?

HM: stay quiet. I'm not talking to you.

SM: dii kya hua? Everything is fine between you two!?

HM: haad se zyada ziddi hai tumhari bhabhi.

SM: kya kiya unhone?

HM: is it so hard to say I love you... Just for once. I want to hear from her but she is so freaking strong-willed. Bolne k liye taiyar hi nahi. Kitne din se try kar rahe hai.

Haseena's PA was listening to conversation as silent spectator.

SM:  So you both didn't confess it before, haven't you?

HM: We...... We have. But I want to her confess again after our marriage with the same feelings.

SM: got it. Say me how can I help you?

HM: give me a brilliant idea so that she admit it.

SM: let me think...

HPA: May I?

HM: do you have any idea!!??

HPA: yes ma'am. But I'm not sure how Mrs Mallik might react.

SM: di will handle it. You speak up.

HPA: but before that, ma'am have ever ignored or avoided her?

Haseena thinks for a while trying to remember if have something this after giving each other another chance.

HM: as far as I remember, No.

HPA: fantastic!! Now you need to do this.

SM: what do you mean?

HPA: Haseena ma'am need to ignore and avoid Mrs Mallik until Mrs Mallik gets irritated and agitated and confess her love again.

HM: and what should be the intensity of this ignorance?

HPA: the higher the better.

SM: awesome...!!!

HM: from today itself for salary is doubled. Incredible.

HPA: thank you so much.

HM: Santu kahan hai tumhari bhabhi?

SM: as usual in office. The tender is done so she is checking all the things before handing over it to government.

HM: okay then say mumma I will be not coming home for sometime, specially karu. Make her super jealous.

SM: mujhe kya milega?