BABY PULL ME CLOSER

Haseena was on the terrace with a bottle of wine in her hand. Gulping a huge amount of wine and feeling the cold breeze. Karishma comes on the terrace and finds Haseena standing silently.

"Jaan", Karishma said slowly.

"Don't say a word, Karishma.", Haseena said out loud.

"Just once...", Karishma tried to say.

Haseena turns towards her and crushes the bottle on the floor in anger. "I'm fed up, Karishma... I just don't have any energy for any arguments."

Tears formed in Karishma's eyes hearing the harsh and rude tone of Haseena.

"I know hum time nai de rahe tumhe ya Reyan ko. But that's not my fault. You just can't blame me for everything. Peechle 2 mahine hum ne kuch nai bola. Do you even know why? Because I fucking love you. I know what you are going through. For the past 2 months I have been listening to you without any complaints or annoyances. But now I can't do it anymore. I even have the same work pressure plus the shifting. Din raat ek kar rahe taki humari family safe rahe. Tum, Reyan, Santu, mumma, maa, dadi, cheetah. Fucking everyone.", Haseena said her heart out.

"I'm sorry.", Karishma said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Till date I haven't gone against your decision your comfort. I don't even touch you with your consent and still I hear all this nonsense.", Haseena said in the same way.

"Hasu... I'm didn't mean it.", Karishma said in gulit.

"You didn't mean it? Really Karishma Mallik? Okay you didn't mean it. But what about the words that has hurted me. Hum uska kya kare?", Haseena said in enraged voice.

It was the first time that Haseena raised her voice on Karishma and couldn't control herself.

"Haar cheez kare phir bhi sunke ko milta hai. Before you take care of Reyan, you grow up first. Not everything is about you."

Haseena says in anger and moves towards the staircase but Karishma held her wrist.

"Please hasu.", Karishma said in a crying tone.

"Please Karishma please... Not right now...", Haseena said.

"For us?", Karishma says in gulit filled voice.

Haseena stopped after all she can't see Karishma in that state in how much ever angry she is.

"Hum bahut daar gaye the. You were lying unconscious in my arms aur hum kuch nai kar sake. 3 din tak tumhe hosh nai aaya aur jaan humari nikal rahi thi. Hume laga hum kho denge tumhe. Hume laga phir se aur iss baar humesha k liye tumara saath chale jayega.", Karishma said while crying. "Uske baad... Hum saath hokar bhi ek dusre ko time nai de paye. And I'm don't blaming you for this. I'm missing you jaan. I'm missing the time when we use to spend time together. The office work then family with Reyan became too hectic. Aur iss sab ka frustration tum par nikla hai. I'm so sorry. Hum tumhe hurt karna nai chahte the. I can't even imagine doing it. I'm sorry."

Haseena calmed down herself taking a long deep breath, stood infront of Karishma and wipes her tears.

"Baby... Relax. I overacted. I should be sorry not you.", Haseena said calmly.

"Jaan I hurted you.", Karishma said while still crying.

"And we can heal that, so please karu don't cry. Tumhe pata hai I can't see tears in your eyes.", Haseena says cupping her face and giving a soothing kiss on her forehead.

Karishma hugs Haseena suddenly almost making her fall. Haseena somehow managed not to fall and held Karishma.

"I hate you... I hate you.", Karishma said hiding her face in Haseena's arms.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें