TU HI HAQEEQAT

KS: maa, mumma we are going out. And we'll return back by tomorrow morning.

HM: we plan anything, did we?

KS: no... But I need to take you somewhere.

HM: okay.

CS: club!

KS: no.

SM: night out!

KS: no.

PS: toh phir kahan? Haseena?

HM: What do I know, please ask your daughter.

PS: go wherever you want but be safe aur koi ulti sidhi harkat mat karna.

NJ: pushpee wo haseena karti hai, humari bahu nahi. Don't drink too much.

PS: wo Karishma karti hai, humari bahu nahi.

KS: okay. We are going.

Karishma links her arm with Haseena and drags her out of restaurant. Outside the restaurant, there was a Harley Davidson cruiser.

HM: karu bike ride!!

KS: yes. Long drive with my love.

HM: done!! Hop on.

Before Haseena hops on the bike, Karishma stopped her.

KS: hasu wait...

HM: what?

KS: wear your jacket it's freezing.

HM: so you are all prepared for the ride.

Haseena wear the jacket and both get on the bike. Karishma was already wearing her jacket and begins riding the bike and Haseena behind her, holding her tight.

KS: I really wanted to go on this ride way before.

HM: why didn't say?

KS: I was waiting for you, you to confess your love.

Haseena wraps her hands around Karishma's neck.

HM: but I wanted you to confess first and I made you do it.

KS: if this was to happen, I had to confess first then I wouldn't have waited for this long. I would admitted my feelings way before.

HM: you adamant..! I love you.

Haseena stood while her still around Karishma's neck and kisses her cheek.

KS: hasu I will lose the balance.

HM: baby feel me and cold winds.

Karishma rode towards the outskirts of city. Later Haseena slowly left Karishma balancing herself and spread her arms, feeling the environment, free, and loved. Karishma looks her through the mirror and smiles at Haseena.

KS: now it's my turn. You ride the bike.

HM: okay.

Karishma stops the bike and both exchanges their seat. Haseena began to ride and Karishma hugs her tight, resting her head on Haseena's shoulder.

KS: hasu....

HM: yes.

KS: I feel now I'm completed, because of you.

HM: and you completed me.

Haseena took Karishma's hand kissed it, kept near heart and continues to ride the bike with one hand.

HM: I have achieved you love which is the most valuable.

KS: I'm ready to lose everything but not you. Yesterday was the bestest day. You broke my stubborness jo aaj tak koi nahi kar paya.