KESARIYA

Karishma continues to talk with her friend when her eyes fell on a person who was on the 2nd floor, aiming his gun at Haseena. He was dressed as a waiter. Haseena's back was facing him. The gun had a silencer on it. Karishma eyes widen with shock.

"Hasu doesn't even have her gun nor Rocky is with her. Kya kare hum... Hasu bolenge tab der hogayi toh... No no, I have to do something.", Karishma thought fearfully.

Karishma without even thinking once, moved her friend away and fired two bullets at him one after another. The bullet hits his right shoulder and another on the right side of his stomach. The gun fell from his hand and he became unconscious right there. Haseena leaves all her talks, throwing away the glass and runs to Karishma hearing the firing.

"Karishma...!! Baby!! Are you fine?! Kahi lagi hai kya?", Haseena asked her being concerned, checking her and hugging her as tight as possible.

Black tiger and other members took out their guns immediately hearing the firing, searching for the source of the firing being fully alerted and knowing it would be an enemy of their gang. The other guests were scared to death and hid wherever a little space, they found. The bodyguards protected the family members including biji and cheeta. Black tiger goes to Haseena.

"White... The sound of bullets came from here.", Black Tiger said to Haseena.

Haseena breaks the hug and says, "Yeah from this side.", Looking around.

Karishma eyes welled up. Black Tiger noticed this and gestured Haseena to with her eyes.

Haseena cups her face,"Baby!! There is nothing to be scared off... I'm right here for you. Nothing will happen to either of us. Weare safe.". She hugs her again and pats her head lovingly.

"I fired those bullets.", Karishma in a cracked voice which was only heard by Haseena and Black tiger.

Haseena and black tiger were surprised but not in a bad way they were happy and smiled at this confession. Haseena was inwardly dancing with happiness. The gift she wanted from Karishma, was fulfilled.

"At whom Mrs white tiger? Who is that?", Black tiger asked.

Karishma points towards the 2nd floor while still hugging Haseena tight. All of Haseena's gang looked towards the place where Karishma pointed. Black Tiger gestures to Haseena to stay with Karishma and she handles the situation. The members along with their bodyguards went upstairs. There, they saw a man in a pool of blood. One of the bodyguards checks the body.

"He is dead", the bodyguard declared.

Meanwhile, on the other side, the family members surrounded Karishma and Haseena.

"Puttar tu theek hai? Kya hua?", Biji asked Karishma.

"Enough! Party is over.", Haseena announced in anger.

Haseena's anger was on biji but it comes out to the guests. Those hidden under tables, behind the curtains, in random rooms and anywhere, come out of their hidden places. All the guests began to leave immediately saving their lives.

"Hasu hum ne maar diya usse...", Karishma whimpered.

"Sshhh!!! Kuch nahi hua hai. I will handle it. I'm with you.", Haseena said with almost softness in her voice because she knew what Karishma was experiencing right now.

The family members were confused as to what happened. They wanted to bombard their questions on Karishma but stood silent due to Haseena's wrath except for Santu.

"Dii is everything fine? Kya hogaya?... Why is she reacting this way?", Santu asked with a worried expression.

"Yes princess everything is fine. Karu just got scared of the firing", Haseena replied to santu. "Right baby?", She asked Karishma.