CRIMINAL

At Mallik Mansion,
Pushpa ji and Cheeta present with her luggage. All of them for waiting KarEena as they still didn't reach home. An hour later they come back home together.

NJ: kahan the dono?

PS: kab se intezar kar rahe hai.

SM: mumma main ne kaha humare saath office se nikalte hai par dono nahi aaye.

CS: dono love birds lage hue ek dusre k saath. Shyd date par gaye the.

KS: shut up cheete. Aur maa hum nahi aa rahe hai.

HM: haan mumma. Hum dono ko bahut kaam hai.

PS: Karishma hum ne pehle hi bol diya tumhe kis bhi tarah aana hai.

NJ: aur haseena tum... Tumhe bhi bola tha kuch din k liye apna schedule clear Karo.

PS: yess we informed you before hand. Don't make these excuses.

NJ: Both of you get ready now.

CS: gazab beizzati hui.

SM: dono ko daant padi.

Cheeta and santu share high-five.

KarEena: chup.

KS: mumma please...

NJ: Karishma beta bas 3-4 din ki baat hai.

HM: maa I'm your favourite please.

PS: haseena tumhe toh pata hai sonali humari kitni close friend hai. Ab tum dono nahi aaogi toh usse acha nahi lagega.

NJ: Wo bhi toh aayi thi tum dono ki shaadi me with her family. Now you both need to come. Waise toh main ne servants se keh kar packing kardi phir bhi ek baar dehklo and get ready.

KS: ji mumma.

HM: have you left any option. 🙄

Both packs their important stuff and went to the airport. They had dinner in the flight. Haseena was sitting beside karishma, linking their arms and rest her head on Karishma's shoulder.

HM: kya yaar pura plan ka kharab hogaya.

KS: really. Chalo it's ok. Udar dehk lenge.

HM: we can't baby. I know some or other person will disturb us.

KS: by the way what you and cheeta are planning?

HM: nothing magnet.

KS: I know you well. Tum shaant nahi reh sakte.

HM: magnet please I know what I'm going to do. But magnet at home you and me all alone. Kitna enjoy kar sakte the... Tch! My plan...

KS: stop being a cry baby.

Haseena slept in same position, cuddling to Karishma's arm. Towards the end of flight, Haseena wakes up and saw Karishma sleeping like cute little kid. Haseena kissed her cheek and shift her head on shoulder. Soon the flight lands. Pushpa ji was going to wake up Karishma but Haseena stopped her.

HM: maa let her sleep. I will take care of her.

PS: par beta...

Haseena interrupts
HM: I can do it. Aap tension mat lijiye.

PS: okay.

Haseena carefully placed Karishma's arm around her neck then took in her arms without disturbing her sleep. The family as well as others at the airport were adoring and admiring their relationship. Karishma was in slumber but still felt Haseena's presence and held her tight and snuggle up more. Haseena smiles at this act of Karishma, raised her and kissed her lips. Near the exit, paparazzi were eagerly waiting for Haseena because of the afternoon incident.