JAOON KAHAN

Karishma's condition was very miserable, crying hysterically. Pushpa ji tried to console her but it was no use. Biji was determined that she was right and went to the praying chamber thanking God that her prayer is accepted. Cheeta was offended by the way Santu misbehaved with biji and this was right. Karishma knew what was going to happen next which made her cry more and more. She knew Haseena's anger and what is she capable of doing for her family... Especially Santu.

Kab se usko dondhta hoon
Bhegi palko se yahan
Ab na jane woh kahan hai
Tha jo mera aashiyan

Kab se usko dondhta hoon
Bhegi palko se yahan
Ab na jane woh kahan hai
Tha jo mera aashiyan

Rabba mere mujhko batha, haaiiieee
De mujhe kyon yeh sazaa
Aab sare bandhan todh ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Mein ghum se rista jod ke
Jaoon Kahan

Aab sare bandhan todh ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Mein ghum se rista jod ke
Jaoon Kahan

On the other side, Haseena was driving the car as fast as she could with teary eyes which had blurred her vision and Santu was in the passenger seat. She blinks multiple times to clear her view. Noor Jahan and Billu were in another car. That slap was not on her body but on her pride, love, reputation, and soul. Santu couldn't see her sister like this and she directly blamed Karishma for it. As she didn't speak a word for Haseena. Things could or maybe better but cheeta and Biji messed up it more.

Ek chota sa jahan tha
Chand khushiyon se bhara
Usko mujhse cheen kar hai
Mil gaya tujhko bhi kya

Ohhooo...
Ek chota sa jahan tha
Chand khushiyon se bhara
Usko mujhse cheen kar hai
Mil gaya tujhko bhi kya

Aab hai fakat sirf jaan
Kar dun mein woh bhi aata

Aab sare bandhan todh ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Mein ghum se rista jod ke
Jaoon Kahan

Aab sare bandhan todh ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Mein ghum se rista jod ke
Jaoon Kahan

"Princess...", Haseena finally spoke after an hour in a cracked voice after that incident.

SM: yes...

HM: We have arrived at your college.

SM: nahi jana.

HM: Santu...

SM: mujhe kahi nahi jana aap ko chhodkar.

Haseena comes out of the car, went to the passenger side, and opens the door for Santu.

HM: come on.

"Di.. no please...", Santu almost cried while coming out of the car.

Haseena took santu in her embrace and consoles her.

HM: today is your important day.

SM: worst day.

HM: don't think so negatively... The day has just begun.

SM: sab kuch Kari...

Haseena interrupts breaking the hug.
"Ssshhh!!!" Haseena wiped her tears and smiled at her. " I know my princess can do this. Phod dena presentation mein and I know they will love your idea.

Santu was preparing and working on a project and today was the presentation of that project.

SM: please aap hi pick karne aana.

HM: done. Once message me when you are done.

Santu nods and goes in even after she was not willing to go. Haseena went back home, got ready for the office, and was having her regular breakfast as though nothing has happened. Noor Jahan was very concerned and worried about her daughter as Haseena was behaving very strangely.