DOORIYAN

A few days later,
It has become a normal thing for Haseena to kill and shoot anyone who comes in her way. Then blame was taken by one of her men or randomly left them, compensate both the families with huge amounts. The Singh group was going through the worst phase till date. Its graph was declining on an everyday basis and losing the projects  📉. They lost even smaller ones because of the down graph and their name, losses and image were degrading. The group was sumed up a huge amounts of loans and liabilities which they weren't able to pay back. On the other hand, The Mallik's entered the top 5 most successful and wealthiest person in the world. Their business was growing in leaps and bounds and shining at the highest brightness. Santu completed her studies and joined the business. It was handled by the both sisters. Haseena also began to enter illegal contracts with the underworld which was only known by herself, Karishma and Rocky. She made good contacts and connections with the underworld people which encouraged her to continue what is doing.

Haseena arrives with Karishma and Rocky at the Singh villa. Rocky stood near the car while both went in the house.

"Mrs. Singh...!", Haseena shouts for pushpa ji.

Biji and Pushpa ji comes out of their rooms while hearing Haseena's voice, cheetah hid somewhere in the villa. He didn't dared to come in front of Haseena after that incident in the office.

PS: ji beta.

"Tomorrow is our first and last anniversary together. Just come here to invite you.", Haseena said in a polite way.

"Haseena I understand your point and pain but killing innocent people is very wrong." Pushpa ji said in a concerned way.

"Who said you this? I'm a very non-violent person. Killing person is far away from my side. I have killed no one...", Haseena said sarcastically. "Rocky!!!", Haseena called him.

Rocky enter the house with living area with a gift backet and invitation card. "Yes boss..", he said.

"Have I killed someone?", Haseena asked him.

"Not at all boss..! I'm the one who kills people", Rocky answered her.

"Look, I'm innocent", Haseena said.

"Agar iss sab k baare mein media aur police ko pata chala..." Pushpa ji said.

"Kuch nahi ho sakta hume, neither media nor the police... Even If they does it then they know the consequences very well.", Haseena said proudly. "Kya hua Mrs evil... Aaj aap bahut shant hai. Rocky kya bolti thi hume ye?"

"Sorry to say boss... Cartoon, videshi jungle se layi hai, nautanki ladki.", Rocky said in low voice.

"Go give her invitation after all she is head of the family and soon to be dead", Haseena said in witty way.

"Haseena bas karo... Bahut hua. Bahut sun liya, bahut dekh liya aur seh liya. Aaj k baad humari family k baare mein ek word bhi bola toh tumari gun se tumhe hi maarenge. And these are the words of Karishma Singh", Karishma warns Haseena.

"Rocky go give her"

"Yess boss", Rocky gave the basket to biji.

But for biji it was too heavy, she couldn't hold for and immediately kept it down.

"Words of Karishma Singh... The same Karishma Singh whose value is almost zero in the market. No one takes you and your words seriously. So wifey aise baat nahi karte apne wife se.", Haseena said rudely. "Oh..! Mrs evil. Pick up the basket right now.", Haseena ordered biji.

"Ye bahut zyada bhari hai mere se nahi hoga. Aur tu koun hoti hai?", Biji said in confidently.

"Hmmm... Hum koun hote hai. Right I'm no one." Haseena said maliciously and took out her gun. "Rocky help to pick up the basket." She ordered him.