SOUCH NA SAKE

At 5 star hotel,
Haseena comes running behind Karishma trying to convince her. Karishma took a suite and both went in their room. Karishma locks the door.

HM: magnet sorry...

KS: no jaan you did so wrong. Everything is cancelled tonight.

HM: baby!! Sorry!!

Haseena tightly back hugs Karishma, stopping her. Karishma pushed her back.

KS: don't even try to come close to me.

HM: sorry na aage se nahi karenge.

KS: hasu tumare romance k chakkar mein pata bhi hai kya kuch ho jata.

HM: okay baba... Please maaf kardo. Bed is waiting for us and make lots of love.

KS: rape case kar denge tum par.

HM: chii karu!!! You are so dirty minded.

Karishma turns towards Haseena and pins her to the wall.

KS: agar hume rose nahi deti toh kya hojata?!! Answer me damn it!!

HM: I thought... That it's.... Romantic to... Gift your love a rose.

Haseena fumbled seeing Karishma furiousness while answering innocently. Haseena innocence and cuteness melted Karishma like ice cream. Karishma softly smooches her lips while holding her face in her palms.

KS: hasu I know how much you love me. Ye karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

HM: arey... Zaroorat hai. This not love.

KS: toh kya hai madam?

HM: my way of saying....

Karishma interrupts
KS: agar hum tumhe sahi waqt par nahi keechte toh...

HM: haan toh kuch hua toh nahi na. And I'm The Haseena Mallik... Hume kuch nahi ho sakta aur tumare rehte toh bilkul nahi. Abhi hume toh bahut saara romance karna hai.

Haseena took Karishma in her arms and moves towards the bed. She kept on her on the bed but swift of a moment, Haseena was beneath Karishma.

HM: wow that's was quick baby.

Karishma hovers on top of Haseena, removes her vest coat and starts to unbutton her shirt while kissing and nibbling her ear. Haseena held her thighs.

KS: I didn't even start,my love...

Karishma said in a seductive tone, sucking her neck. It's a very rare event where Karishma get dominating and Haseena always her dominating side. Karishma completely unbuttoned her shirt and threw in some corner. She pinned Haseena's wrists to the bed and kissed passionately. Haseena tried to hold Karishma but she didn't let her do it and kissed Haseena more passionately. Karishma left Haseena's wrist, Haseena immediately pulled her close and removes tshirt. Karishma was dominating, exploring every corner of Haseena's mouth. After sometime, Karishma broke the kiss and moves towards chest giving love bites all over Haseena's chest.

Haseena couldn't control herself and flipped their positions and removes the last piece of cloth from Karishma giving her hickeys. Karishma drowned in pleasure of Haseena's love, moaning and digging her nails in Haseena's back.  Haseena moves down towards her belly kissing and sucking every inch of Karishma's smooth skin. Haseena teases Karishma while capturing her lips again.

"Please hasu... Don't.... Do this at time....", Karishma said in her mouth.

Haseena did what Karishma wanted, in sometime the room was filled with pleasurable moans of Karishma. Karishma clenched the sheet. The scene and condition of Karishma made Haseena drove more crazier for her and harder. She took Karishma's hands placed it around her back. Karishma immediately digs her nails and face in the pillow trying to control herself. Haseena winces in pleasurable pain given by Karishma on her back. Both made love until early morning.