MAAR DAALA

Karishma quickly changes into something casual and opens the door to find Santu, cheetah and Reyan crying. Karishma immediately takes Reyan and tries to calm him down.

"Open the door a little faster warna aap ka beta ghar sar pe utha lega.", Cheetah said stretching his arms and body.

"Ek baccha nai sambhal sakte tum dono? Chup nai kar sakte?", Karishma asked them.

"Bhabhi we tried. But ye same di jaisa hai. Bas aap se hi sambhalta aur chup hota hai.", Santu replies.

"Now look after your son we are going back to sleep...", Cheetah said.

Both left for their respective rooms and Karishma went, locking the door behind her. She feeds reyan by the bottle and puts him to sleep.

"Hasu... Move...", Karishma whispers so that Reyan sleep is not disturbed.

On the hand Haseena slept more comfortably hugging the pillow, thinking of it to be Karishma.

"Haseena!", Karishma louder then the previous and reyan becomes cranky.

Karishma was annoyed and slightly kicks Haseena's thigh as her arms were still carrying Reyan.

"Karu... Kya hai?", Haseena said in half sleep.

"Get lost right now warna hum se bura koi nai hoga.", Karishma chided slowly.

"Tumare se bura koi hai bhi nai. So tum dono maa beta... Hum jare rahe hai HUMARE couch pe. Wo sirf HUMARA hai koi NAI aayega udar.", Haseena said stretching the words.

She collected her pillow and lay down on her belly hiding her face under the cushion. Karishma makes Reyan lay on the bed and cover him in the duvet and herself. But after a few minutes, she wasn't able to sleep without Haseena's presence.

"Jaan...", Karishma whispers turning towards haseena.

"Hmmm...", Haseena replies in sleep.  

"Wapis aajao na.", Karishma requested.

"YOU kicked me out of the BED." Haseena said turning, showing her back to Karishma.

"I'm sorry na... Aajao wapis.", Karishma requested again.

"I'm not.", Haseena said adamantly.

"Fine pado rahe ho udar hi.", Karishma said in anger.

After sometime, Karishma couldn't resist herself being away from Haseena especially after the past night. She immediately placed cushions and a pillow around Reyan so that he wouldn't fall off the bed then quickly went to Haseena and jumps on Haseena, holding her tightly.

"Hum soyenge toh tumare saath hi...", Karishma said more adamantly than Haseena.

Haseena lays on her back, taking Karishma on top of her and wrapping her arms around Karishma. Karishma too placed her head on Haseena's chest and started to play with her fingers.

"Baby hum ne Reyan ko adopt kar k sahi faisla liya hai na?", Haseena asked in deep and serious voice.

Karishma looked up at Haseena and pecks her lips, "Yes jaan... There is no doubt in it. Par tum ab kyu ye puch rahi ho?", Karishma replied in encouraging tone.

"Because... Now you and me are no normal persons, specially me baby. I belong to the underworld which is the most unpredictable. Kab kya hoga kisiko nai mlm.", Haseena said. 

"So?", Karishma questions again.

"Kahi humari wajah se usse target kiya, usse kuch...", Haseena stops before completing her words and sighs.