DO DIL'O KI YAARIYAN

Listening to this, Haseena was enraged. She smashed the glass on the floor, went to Karishma and held her wrist as tight as possible. Karishma moans in pain due to this.

KS: Haseena what the hell are you doing??!! Leave me... It's hurting.

Haseena didn't respond, dragging her out of the house.The car was already waiting in front of the door. Haseena opens the door of the passenger side, pushes Karishma in and closes the door with bang. Haseena's fingers were imprinted on Karishma's wrist. Haseena went to the driver's side, sat in the car and center locked it.

KS: what do you think of yourself? How...

Before Karishma can say more, Haseena removed her tshirt and tied Karishma's hands with it and tied her handkerchief on Karishma's mouth. Now Haseena was only in her tank top.

HM: you wanted to see right what I can do?

KS: hmm.... Hmmmmm....

HM: muh bandh. Not a single word. From that time I was trying to control myself and you took granted for me. Now I will show what I can do. You wanted to know what my laptop has. I will say, Just and watch.

KS: hmm... Ummm...

Karishma was struggling to get out of the tied up situation.

HM: Billu!!!!

Haseena screams at the top of her lungs. Billu comes running to her. Both were partners in crime and best friends from Haseena's childhood.

Billu: ji.

HM: humare desk humara laptop hai. Bring it at lightning speed.

Billu: ye tum ne Karishma ko aise...

HM: tumhe baad me bolenge. For now go.

Billu: okay.

Billu ran and brought her laptop. Haseena took, punched some keys and threw the laptop on the back seat. All this time Karishma was still struggling, wriggling and trying to say.

HM: shut up!!!

KS: umm!!!

HM: tum aise nahi sunogi.

Haseena moved close to Karishma resting one hand on Karishma's seat and with the other hand took the seatbelt. They were only inches apart from each other. Karishma could easily see anger in her bloodshot eyes. Haseena locked the seatbelt and drove away at full speed to the outskirts of Mumbai. She stops near a valley and comes to Karishma's side, opening her door.

HM: come out.

Karishma nods negatively.

HM: I said come out..!!

Haseena shouts out of anger which was not ready to calm down. Karishma didn't reply and forward her hands, gesturing haseena to untie her hands.

HM: okay.

Haseena scooped up Karishma from her seat bringing her out of the car. She took towards the edge of the valley and made her stand there. Then brings her laptop and unties Karishma's hands. Karishma throws Haseena's tshirt and herself opens the handkerchief tied around her mouth. Karishma moves close Haseena in anger 🤬.

KS: how fucking you dare to...

Before that Haseena pushed hard in the direction of the valley. Karishma's expressions changed from anger to extreme fear thinking that she is dead today. But Haseena held Karishma's wrist as tight as possible, preventing her from falling.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें