ZARA DIL KO THAAM LO

A couple of Haseena's men surrounded the car for Karishma's safety while the rest of them went in with Haseena. Haseena went to the place where black tiger was present taking cover of a door. Haseena runs to her and fires a bullet at the man firing on black tiger.

"What happened all of a sudden?", Haseena asked her.

"That Kumar knew most of our gang is in Mumbai and informed this to snake gang. When I reached here, the other head gang was already present here and started firing. But why were you in a hospital?", Black tiger said. 

"Nothing just needed some bandaging on my injury. All of us here? ", Haseena asked.

"Yes! All are spread over. But police ka kya kare? They can reach here anytime...", Black tiger asked.

"Ye India hai. Yahan police ki entry humesha late hoti hai or else at the end.", Haseena said with a smile.

"Ab ye bandh kar aur chal. Red panther needs us. He is alone."

"Yeah let's finish them!"

Haseena and black tiger move toward their other gang members. All were fighting with all their might. Whereas Haseena was only using her left hand and luckily she was lefty so it was not much difficult for her. There was heavy bullet firing from both sides. After 2 hours the ammunition of both gangs was about to get exhausted. Most of the slum area was captured by both gangs and bodies of men both the gangs laying around. Some were dead, some were unconsciously covered in injuries and some were moaning in pain. It was a dreadful scenario for any common man to see this bloodshed and massacre.

"I'm tensed about Karishma...", Haseena said in worry and shoots a person.

"Kyu tere saath aayi hai kya?", Black Tiger joked and shoots another one.

"Yeah, she is in my car, waiting for me.", Haseena said while reloading her gun and firing a bullet again.

Black Tiger sees Haseena in shock. "Have you lost your mind or are you insane???! Why did you bring her, here?", Black Tiger said in anger. "If snakes come to know about this, you know what they could do. Kyu layi hai tu usse yahan?" Black Tiger says looking at Haseena.

Haseena sat down, holding her arm taking a cover of a wooden box, tired. Black tiger sat beside her resting her back on the box.

"Haan toh kya karte? She threatened me, agar hum hospital se gaye toh wo hume divorce degi aur kabhi wapas nahi aayegi. Now say what should I have done?", Haseena said with immense pain.

Though Haseena was not using her injured arm due to jerks of the gun and continuous action of her body, there was some or other moment in her arm.

"Kahan hai wo? Bodyguards are there?!", Black Tiger asked with concern.

"Haan... Before the entrance of this area. I left my best men with her", Haseena says leaning back on the box.

"Why did you go to the hospital? Same injury? Pakka aur koi baat toh nahi hai na?"

"Yeah... I said na it's because of my injury. Nothing serious."

"You are going back to Italy with me and don't worry about Mrs. Beautiful, I will convince her. Look, your pain is increasing. Go home right now. I will handle it here", Black tiger said true concern for her best friend.

"I'm not going home until I finish these bastards. I can't leave you alone. We both are important head members of this gang.", Haseena said taking her position again and beginning to fire again.

"Tiger, I understand your anger towards them but you need a doctor, right now.", Black tiger also took back position.

"With two painkillers I will be alright again. Anyways most of them and their men are dead. Khatam kar k jayenge yahan se", Haseena said with determination.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें