NEAR CONFESSION 💞

Same night,
On the terrace after the ceremony Haseena was standing with a glass of wine in her hand 🍷. She was still confused about her feelings and trying to figure out that what she heard through the telepathic connection was true or not. On the other hand, Karishma was busy with Santu trying to wind up the it as soon as possible. She was really happy that she going to confess her feeling to Haseena but nervous too at the same time that what if Haseena doesn't feel the same way? If She doesn't love her?

SM: bhabhi aap theek ho?

KS: aa... Haan santu hum theek hai. Hume kya hua?

SM: because sweating in AC.

KS: tumhari dii ki wajah se.
Mumbled to herself

SM: ji?

KS: kuch nahi. Chalo tum ye dawaiyan maa dedo. I'm going to my room.

SM: dii ne toh terrace par aane ko kaha tha.

KS: arey haan... Theek hai. I'm going. (Pretends) Good night.

Karishma hurriedly moves towards the terrace. When she reached the terrace and saw Haseena standing on boundary wall.

KS: hasu!!!

KS: hasu!!!

Haseena turns towards Karishma.

HM: arey magnet aagayi. Itni der yaar. Hum kab se wait kar rahe hai.

KS: just shut up and come down, right now. Can't you see how dangerous it is.

HM: okay okay.... Gussa mat karo.

Haseena jumps in.

KS: are you insane?

HM: yes. Tumhe humare baare haar ek cheez pata hai then why are you asking? I'm a open book to you. Humari life ki haar ek detail pata hai. Of course leaving my business secrets. 😎

KS: shut your mouth.

HM: look I have book this place only for us. Only you and me.

Haseena holds karishma's arm and pulled her close then held her waist.

HM: now tell the truth.

KS: which truth?

HM: look karu, hume baate ghuma phira kar karna nahi pasand. Did my heart hear the right thing you said to yourself?

KS: hasu chodo hume.

HM: kyu?! Jab itna time se humare saath rehi ho tab nahi kaha toh aaj kyu chode tumhe. Humesha hum yahi karte hai na.

KS: zabardasti hai?

HM: nahi.

KS: kyu nahi ki zabardasti? Kar sakti ho na Gundi jo ho.

HM: chahe hum puri duniya par zabardasti karle. But not you. You are very special to me.

KS: why am I so special to you?