LOSING YOU

Both land back to the beach and went to their table for the dinner. The weather was just too perfect. The sky was lit up with stars and full moon with cool breeze. With the breeze the palm trees were swaying as though they were dancing on the rhythm of the breeze.
Haseena was about to take the spoon and fork 🍴 when karishma shouts making her startled dropping the spoon and fork.

KS: hasu!!!!....

HM: what the hell magnet!!!? Who shouts this way? Kounsa sa toofan aagaya.

KS: your hand is burnt.

HM: tum phir se shuru hogayi. It's just a small burn. You scared me you stupid. Aur agar itna hi hai toh khud khilao.

KS: okay.

HM: Come and feed.

Haseena gestures Karishma to sit in her lap. Karishma sat in her lap sideways and both had dinner together. After dinner, both were sitting on a swing which was in water. Karishma was looking the endless sea and sky filled with stars. Haseena was gazing at the moon. Karishma entwined her fingers with Haseena leaning on her holding her arm. Their legs were submerged in water above the ankle.

KS: aaj tak hum ne duniya me itna pyaar kisi se nahi kiya jitna tum se karte. Kyu itna pyaar karte hai shyd wo bhi nahi pata. Daar lagta ki kahi tum hume chodkar na chale jao. Daar lagta hai ki kahi tum kuch toh kaise jiyenge tumhare bina. Khud ko nahi rok pate hai tumhare samne.You are my true love Haseena.

Haseena removes her hand from Karishma's grip, moves close and wraps her hands around Karishma.

HM: baby look at me.

Karishma rests her chin on Haseena's chest and looks at her.

HM: kya hogaya, jab se humara accident hua hai tum ye baat baar baar bol rahi ho. Aur you are my true love too and I promised you that I will never leave you but then why are you saying this.

KS: how did your dad died?

HM: heart attack. But why?

KS: natural death but not my dad. He was killed in an car accident, similar to yours. Before the driver can dodge the truck hits him in high speed. Hospital lekar Jane se pehle hi wo.....

Karishma choked with this. Haseena immediately runs and brings water for her, made Karishma drink it. Karishma continues while the whole time Haseena was looking at Karishma lovingly.

KS: I loved him so much. Hum chahte the wo humare haar achivement me humare saath ho. But before that he left us. Aur jab tumahare saath bhi aisa hua to bahut daar gaye. Hume laga tum hume chodkar chale jaogi. Hum phir se akele ho jayenge. Agar wo din tumhe kuch hojata to.... The same scene was roaming in my eyes. Samhj rahi hona humari baat ko?

Haseens cups karishma's  face and kissed her lips which was much needed for her. Both started slow but they pace up, karishma dominating haseena. They kissed until they run out of breath. After catching some air, Haseena stood up and scooped karishma from the swing.

KS: hasu?!!

HM: look baby I can't predict the future nor I can tell I long I'm gonna live. But I thing I can assure that I'm always by your side. In all the ups and down of the life. Tumhe ache se pata hai I don't care about world's thinking and I will do whatever that is good for your future and relationship. Pure dil k saath hum ye shaadi nibhane ki koshish karenge aur kabhi wo daar phir mehsoos hone nahi denge. So my love no need to worry.

KS: tum humari dil ki dhadkan ho hasu, I love you soo much.

Karishma hugs her tight having tears in eyes. Haseena nuzzles her face in karishma's neck and kisses her neck. Karishma arched her neck due to sudden moment which gave Haseena  more exposure to her neck.
Haseena comes out of water. There was a bed arranged under the sky. Haseena placed karishma on the bed and hovers on top of her and untucked Karishma's top.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें