THREAT FOR HAPPINESS

Around 4 in the morning, the treatment and bandaging were done. Haseena was still unconscious with a glucose drip attached. Karishma tried to remove her hand from Haseena's grip but it was too strong.

"Aap ko kuch kaha patient ne about her injury or something else? Because it's way too serious", the doctor asked.

"Yes, She was in the hospital only for a few hours where she got only minimum aid and then she flew to another country and didn't take proper care of the wound. And she also said that she might lose the ability to work with that hand.", Karishma briefly explained to him.

"Main aap ko koi galat fehmi mein nahi rakhna chahta par wo jo keh rahi hai bilkul sahi hai. Because it was a rifle bullet, not a normal one that had hit her shoulder bone. And due to carelessness, the condition had become worse. Abhi k liye she is under observation and we'll try our best to heal soon. Par aap ko unka dhyan rakhna padega. Strictly no moment of that arm and regular bandaging.", the doctor said.

"Toh hasu ka haath theek ho jayega na? Back to normal. Will she be able to work again, right?", Karishma questioned.

"Hum abhi kuch nahi bol sakte. But we are trying. She is too weak because of the injury. Take care of her.", The doctor said.

The doctor gave some more brief details of Haseena's injury which made Karishma worried about her and then he left. Karishma kissed Haseena's side of forehead and cheek. She somehow removes her hand from Haseena's grip and lays down on the couch in the room. Around 10 AM, it is a perfect morning with the same sun shining in a new way. Haseena's room was filled with the goodness of the sunshine and more with Karishma's positive vibes and aura. Haseena's mobile was continuously ringing and this disturbed Karishma's sleep. She went to the side table, it was a call from Black tiger. Karishma answered it.

"Kahan hai tu, kamini? Kab se call rahi ho? And bhabhi ji theek hai after that incident?", Black tiger asked multiple questions.

"Hii black tiger... It's me, Karishma. Thank you for asking, I'm fine.", Karishma informed her.

"Oh! Sorry... I thought it was white. Usse phone dijiye na please. It's very important."

"Sorry hum nahi de sakte. She is resting.", Karishma said in a straight tone, looking at Haseena with a smile who was still sleeping on her belly like a cute little baby.

"So wake up that bitch. We need her immediately.", Black tiger said aggressively. 

"She is in the hospital. She needs rest. Do whatever you think is right but hasu is not coming and that's final. Good luck", Karishma maintained her calm and disconnects the call.

At the same time nurse enters with the medication and injection. Rocky enters the room with breakfast for both of them.

"Mrs. Mallik, your breakfast.", Rocky said and placed the food trolley near Karishma.

"Ma'am aap hi please unhe medicines de dijiyga. Mujhe bahut daar lagta hai unse.", The nurse says to Karishma with fear.

"Okay, but at least give her a needful injection.", Karishma said.

"Ma'am main bata dungi toh kya aap dogi, please... Mujhe goli nahi khani."

"Doctor ko bol dijiye." Karishma said.

"Wo toh itni darpok hai ki jaise inhe check Kiya ghar bhaag gaye aur mujhe yahan akela chhod diya. Kitni dangerous hai ye.", The nurse says.

Karishma laughs, rubbing her forehead with two fingers. Rocky too silently laughs.

"Ye koi mafia ya Don hai kya? Who carries a gun all the time, especially in this condition. Who threatens like this?",  The nurse asked.

"My boss is the do...", Rocky was saying but he was interjected by Karishma.