CARING MY WORLD

1 week later after the wedding, in the afternoon Haseena was driving towards Karishma office to meet her.

HM: kya bole aap log ko... Ye ladki kabhi kabhi samhj hi nahi aati. Aur jab se hum mumma ki friend k beta ki shaadi se wapas aaye hai, she has become too caring, loving and possessive about me. I'm unable to understand anything. Abhi hume order diya hai ki office aaye. Look this is 5th time she is calling me since morning.

Haseena answers the call which was connected to the car kit.

HM: yes magnet.

KS: kahan ho?

HM: on the way, reaching in 15 minutes.

KS: lunch done?

HM: no.

KS: kitna baar bole time se khana khaiye karo. Theek hai aao. Saath me karte hai.

HM: theek hai. Kyu bula rahi ho?

KS: make out k liye 🙄.

HM: ohhh wow!!! Then I'm reaching in 5 minutes.

KS: idiot... Kaam se bol rahe hai. And don't you dare to drive rashly. Aaram se aao.

HM: jo hukm aaka.

KS: and listen.

HM: ab kya!!!?

KS: mumma ko call Karo.

HM: kyu?

KS: kyu matlab kya? Subah se call nahi kiya hai.

HM: you have changed. Now you are not the old magnet.

KS: just shut up.

HM: aayi aayi. Purani magnet aagayi.

Haseena was smiling naughtily thinking to tease her more.

KS: apna khurafati dimag chalna bandh karo and concentrate on road.

HM: how did you know I was thinking of something mischievous.

KS: I know you more than you. So call mumma. Bye.

HM: dehka aap log ne! She knows me more than myself. Aaj Tak humare saath kisne aise authoritative behave nahi kiya. She is the first and last person on earth to behave like this. Aur sach keh toh I'm loving her this way. Par kabhi kabhi bahut zyada wifey ban janti hai aur kaam karati hai.

Haseena calls Noor Jahan and talks to her. Half way through Karishma's office, sudden a truck comes in high speed infront of Haseena's car, to dodge it Haseena turns to right and directly hits the tree. The front of the car was totally damaged and on fire. Haseena was in car unconscious with multiple bruises and bleeding head. The people brings Haseena out of the car before it explodes and immediately took the hospital. The hospital staff informs this to Noor Jahan. She immediately rushes to the hospital and informs to rest of them.
Here Karishma was in meeting and her phone was on silent mode. She didn't answered any of the calls. Cheeta comes running in the conference room.

CS: didi...!!!

Karishma stood up and went to him seeing his condition.

KS: cheeta kya hua?!

CS: bro...

KS: kya hua Haseena ko?

CS: wo... Unka...

KS: cheeta bolo kya hua haseena ko...!!!

CS: unka accident hogaya hai. She is in the hospital.

Karishma was numb listening to this. She moves towards hospital in lighting speed. Everyone reached hospital waiting for doctor's brief. Karishma reaches and hurriedly moves towards OT and peeps where doctors and staff were operating her. Pushpa ji went to her and hugs her.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें