TERI MERI

In the afternoon,
Haseena and Karishma were at an office but more of a closed secret cabin in the corner of commercial building. Both were talking to a man who was in very simple casual clothes. But he is a private detective and investigator hired by them.

HM: so Mr Khan any update?

KS: any inside information?

More than Karishma, Haseena was worried and tensed about the situation which was clearly visible on her face and heart beating faster with every passing second. Karishma noticed this worries on her face and held her hand firmly under the table. Karishma was concerned about Haseena more than her own problem.

Khan: after 2 weeks of our team's investigation, we have come to know that it's an inside person who has done crime.

HM: inside means?

Khan: from Mrs Mallik office or someone from his family.

HM: is there is any proof that my Karishma is innocent? Or anything that brings her out of this situation? It has been two weeks...!

KS: Hasu... Calm down.

HM: No Karishma, I'm...

Karishma interrupts while holding Haseena's hand in both her palms.

KS: sshh!! Let him speak. Please continue Mr Khan.

Khan: Mumbai police Mrs Mallik ki ek hi line ko pakad kar baithe hai. By the way Mr Billu Champat... Who is he?

HM: my mom's and mother-in-law man. You can can say that manager of our personal lifes.

Khan: we can trust him?

KS: without any doubt.

Khan: so he has submitted the video proofs that Mrs Mallik was with you and family that whole evening. And also the mobile location of her of that day.

HM: then why are they still suspecting her?

Khan: media... Media is creating more and more doubts on her. I'm just your private detective & investigator. I can't take any legal action against media. And you both very well know Indian media. Choti si cheez ko bhi Rai ka pahad banane mein expert hai. But it's a relief that they can't arrest Mrs Mallik as we have enough proof nor any other proof which makes her look as the culprit.

KS: so we can head back to India?

Khan: sure!

HM: no way!

KS: Haseena...!

HM: hum taang aagaye hai media se... It's about her security and I can't take it for granted.

Khan: this is also fine. Theek hai we'll try to find out more.

KS: thank you. Come on Haseena.

Karishma drags her out of his office near their car.

HM: Karu I needed to ask him some more details...

Karishma cups her neck and caresses her cheeks with thumbs.

KS: I know you are worried about me. But let them work accordingly you don't interfere. Kuch nahi hoga hume. Relax and calm down.

HM: baby kab theek hoga ye sab... I want live a simple life with you.

KS: I love you idiot.

HM: And I love you more.

Haseena took both her hands and kisses one by one.

HM: you mean the world to me.

KS: I know.

HM: you are not only my wife but my friend, my partner in crime, my heartbeat, my love, my soul, my everything.

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें