ARCADE: THE LOSING GAME

Next day,
3AM in the morning, Haseena's alarm beeps but she snoozes it. She continues to beep every 10 minutes. 4AM Karishma's alarm beeps and she wakes up then switches off all the alarms Haseena sets.

KS: hasu...

" I will not let anyone take my karu...", Haseena mumbles in sleep.

Karishma smiles at her and kissed cheek then goes to freshen up. She came out and tried to wake up Haseena.

KS: hasu get up we are getting late.

HM: karu 2 minutes.

KS: dadu lekar chale jayegi.

Haseena immediately woke up and sat straight on the bed.

HM: aise kaise lekar jayegi. I will not let her do that. Baby tum ready ho, hum bhi hote hai.

Haseena goes in the bathroom to take a shower. Meanwhile Karishma gets ready and when she comes out of the wardrobe, she was surprised to see Haseena ready so quick. Karishma wore a red traditional suit with slim fit pants whereas Haseena wore a black button-down shirt with fitted jeans

"Kya baat hai aap itni jaldi ready hogayi?", Karishma said teasingly. 

"Chance nahi le sakte tumari biji k saath...", Haseena said yawning 🥱.

Karishma goes to her and hugs her tight. Haseena wraps her hands around her and rests her head on Karishma's shoulder. Karishma kissed her cheek and tried to come out of the hug but Haseena didn't leave her. Karishma looks at her and finds that Haseena in sleeping on her shoulder. She smiles at her cute action and tries to wake up.

KS: jaan get up...

"Yes magnet I'm up", Haseena comes out of her half sleep state and goes down.

KS: ye itni neend mein hai ki aaj koi compliment koi flirting nahi.

Karishma smiles and followed her. Haseena went straight to samosa, wakes him up that poor doggy and begins to play with him so that she doesn't feel sleepy. Haseena took him in the front yard. Everyone was shocked to see Haseena up and ready so early in the morning.

"Miracle....! Miracle....!!!" Santu exclaimed.

KS: please aap log aise react mat kariye.

NJ: beta jab jaadu hua hai toh kyu na khush ho.

KS: aap log hasu ka mazak ban rahe hai.

Biji: vo mazak banane k layak hi hai. Cartoon. Tu bol nahi sakti thi ki kuch dhang k kapde pehane... Aaj bhi pant shirt.

KS: dadu vo itni jaldi uth gayi vahi badi baat hai. Isliye hum ne kuch nahi kaha.

PS: biji ab aap ko der nahi ho rahi hai? Tab se taane maar rahi thi aur khud hi baatein kar rahi hai aap.

In sometime haveeena comes inside with samosa in her arms and stands near Karishma.
" Mrs khadoos Singh ab aap ko der nahi ho rahi hai?

KS: hasu! Hum aap ko kitni baar kehe ki hume khadoos mat boliye.

HM: baby I'm not saying that to you. Aap toh humari cutie pie hai.

KS: toh koun?

"Hayee rabba... Ye cartoon kitni besharam hai!", Haseen mimicks biji.

In no time biji hits her with her stick on Haseena's leg. "Nakalchi cartoon... Bado se mazak karti ho." Biji said in irritation.

HM: baby again she hit me.

KS: dadu please... Kal ka hi dard kam nahi hua hai hasu ko.

Biji: haan toh sambhal usko.

Haseena smiles ear to ear naughtily turning towards biji and pulls her cheeks. 😁

JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें