THE LAST RIDE!

One year later, Wellington, New Zealand,
It was around 9 in the morning, people were exercising and jogging, some with their dogs and few others with their partners. In the same locality a villa was situated with peaceful and beautiful surroundings. Mountains, waterfall, acres of Greenland, fresh air and everything that a person could wish for.

In the same villa,
A family of 5 members along with a dog were watching Indian News Channel. Isn't it strange that in foreign country, Indian TV channel was running?

"It has been one year that the business tycoon Haseena Mallik along with her wife, Karishma Singh Mallik and son Reyan Mallik has been killed in mysterious plane crash. They are lot of speculation roaming around, theories with no proof and the police of Switzerland still unable to find the cause. The Sharif of the town and as well as the air traffic control have confirmed that the pilots of the plane were acting differently. The plane took off for Italy but crashed in forest hills of Switzerland. How? Why? No one knows the reason. The strangest part of this mystery is the missing family. Till now there is no trace of rest of family members. Aren't Indian maharashtrian police trying? Why are they unable to find a family? What was the cause of plane crash? Is Haseena Mallik and Karishma Mallik dead? What's the mystery behind the weird behaviour of pilots? Is the family involved in this? Or the family dead too?", Anchor of News Channel reported.

"Aaj pura ek saal hogaya hai... Haseena, Karishma aur Reyan ko... Iss hadse mein guzre hue...", Biji said in numb eyes and drank whisky in one go.

"This... All happened because of di... I just hate her. Unke ek galat decision ki wajah se humari family incomplete. She is not with me. I don't have my father figure anymore. I don't have my best friend. I don't have my reyan. Why mumma? Why???", Santu said in anger.

Noor Jahan silently weeps on her daughter, daughter-in-law and grandson's death so does Pushpa ji. Seeing the flashing photos of Haseena and Karishma together, samosa barks in excitement. Cheetah bends over and pets him.

"Nai aayenge wo wapis. Wo bas unki photos hai.", Cheetah says to samosa as well as himself.

"Ye sab uss Jo ki wajah se hua hai. Main bahut ache se janti ho. Tum log police complaint karo iske khilaf.", Biji said getting angry.

"Black tiger ko bhi maar diya phir Karu di aur bro. This one year has been so tough for all of us.", Cheetah says getting emotional.

"Aur iss sab mein humare Reyan ki kya galti thi? That innocent soul is no more.", Santu complaint.

"Hum ek press conference karenge. We have been hiding for long time now. It's enough. Santu! Call the Indian media and inform the police.", Noor Jahan announced overcoming her emotions.

Noor Jahan switched off the TV and moves to her room, hiding her tears. Pushpa ji turns on her phone and looks at the photos of the family.

"Agar aaj hum sab ek aaram bhari zindagi jee rahe hai toh wo bhi Haseena ki wajah hai, Santu.", Pushpa ji said looking at her mobile.

"I don't know even aunty... I don't know... Kya karu main? Should I cry that they are not with us? Should I get angry because ye sab di k underworld join karne k wajah se hua? Or should I be grateful for whatever I have now? What should I do??", Santu cried.

"Sab kuch rehte hue bhi hum khush nai hai. And now we have to learn how to live without them. They are never going to come back.", Cheetah says while consoling Santu.

"Cheetah sahi bol raha hai puttar. Hum sab ko jeena padega.", Biji agrees.

"Let's get ready for the press conference. I will look after Noor.", Pushpa ji said and moved towards her best friend.