COMING HOME

NJ: abhi aati hogi apni pyaari biwi k liye juice lekar...

SM: in 3.... 2.... 1....

Haseena enters the room with juice
Baby...!

Noor Jahan mumbled to Karishma
Aagayi tumhari ladli shona.

Santu laughs silently while Haseena sat beside Karishma, forcefully made her drink whole glass of juice. Few minutes later, doctor comes and checks Karishma.

DR: she is absolutely fine.

HM: then why did she feel dizzy all of a sudden?

DR: she is just tired and out of energy. Give her some rest and she will be normal again.

HM: thanks...

Doctor leaves from there.

NJ: Haseena, Santu will be Karishma, you come with me.

HM: mumma... I... I..

NJ: Now in my room!!

Noor Jahan ordered her and left. Haseena was tensed about this.

KS: hasu don't worry... Nothing will happen as you are thinking.

SM: Haseena Mallik daar gayi...

HM: beta tumhe baad mein dekhte hai. And you karu baby! You are not moving an inch from this bed.

Haseena walks out of the room thinking how to handle her mother or to be precise what will she do with her. In the corridor, samosa comes running to her and picks him then slowly moves to Noor Jahan's room. Haseena knocked the door at the same time nervous as hell.

HM: mumma...

NJ: come in... What took you so long?

Noor Jahan was seated on her arm chair and Haseena stood in front of her like an obedient kid with samosa in her arms.

HM: samosa. Kal se nahi mile usse.

NJ: your kid, right?

HM: more than that.

NJ: Jab uske k liye itna souchti ho toh humare baare mein nahi souch sakti?

HM: hum kuch samhje nahi...

Outside the room, Santu and Karishma were peeping in the room, hearing their conversations and enjoying this scenario. Samosa barks seeing the intruders and Haseena ruffles his fur to calm him, unaware of the intruders.

HM: sshhh!!! Later. Mumma hume sach mein samhj nahi aaya.

NJ: Karishma sahi kehti hai. Idiot ho tum.

HM: arey yaar sab hume idiot kyu...

Haseena realised that it's the wrong time to say anything and lowers her head. Santu and Karishma were laughing outside the room.

HM: sorry.

NJ: iss kutte ki itni fikar hai. Uski ammi jaan bani phirti ho. Aur tumari ammi jaan ka kya? Uski koi fikar nahi hai. Jab uske bina ek din rehi toh tumhe uski fikar hogayi. Toh humara bhi tumare jaisa haal tha, fikar hogi na tumari.

Haseena looks at Noor Jahan in surprised manner. Samosa gets off from Haseena's arms and sat in Noor Jahan's lap.

HM: Aap nahi kaha tha get lost.

NJ: ya khuda reham kariye hum par.

HM: mumma clearly boliye na.

NJ: aisa toh humari koi baat nahi manti toh ye baat kaise jaldi maanli? Ek baar aakar hum se baat karti, manati hume. Gussa the aur hai bhi jo Karishma k saath kiya par itna bhi nahi ki humari beti se badhkar nahi. Heat of the moment I said that all... So you will leave the house just like that without even trying or convincing your mother?