JO TU NA MILA

Haseena leaves from there with Billu. Santosh and Cheeta joins their friends and Noor and Pushpa ji attends the guests. Karishma met her friends and sometime later went to Haseena who was still with her friends and drinks.

KS: hasu?

HM: excuse me! I will be back.

Haseena excused herself from her friends and held her wrist and took her far away from everyone.

HM: what? 🙄

KS: I'm not upset hasu... You misunderstood me.

Haseena crosses her arms at chest and pretends to be surprised
" Oh really! Yeah I can see. There might some issue in the necklace that's why you didn't wore it. May be its colour, design or something else. You are absolutely not upset with over this incident"

Karishma gave her a poor look and nods in disbelief
" Once hear me out"

HM: please! My ears are yours... Please continue.

Karishma makes her bowtie while trying to explain her in sweet tone
" Kisne diya tha ye gift?"

HM: obviously me.

KS: tum thi itne time se?

HM: haan subah se tumhare saath hi the.

Karishma facepalmed 🤦 and continues
" Ama o jadbhudhi! I meant when Billu gave me your gift?"

Haseena gave a confusing look and answers her in confused tone.
" No.... But why are asking these questions. What's the connection?!"

KS: very deep connection.

HM: karu yaar... Gol gol baatein hume samhj nahi aata. Tell me directly.

Karishma adjusts the tie and encircles her arms around Haseena's neck, pecking her lips
" Jab gift tum ne diya toh tumhi pehano isliye nahi pehana. Idiot!"

Haseena gave her "really?" Look and Karishma nods positively.

HM: haan toh tab se tumare muh mein dahi jama hua tha? Why didn't say?

KS: did you give me a chance?

HM: haan toh kahe deti. Hum ne kab roka.

KS: kuch bhi hojaye bas apni galti nahi maani.

HM: what do I know that you wanted this. Unnecessarily I spoilt my mood and my baby's too.

Karishma held Haseena's nape and squished her cheeks,nose and lips, irritating Haseena.

HM: don't..!!

KS: I love the cutest human being on the earth.

HM: don't do this.

Karishma again did the same thing,
"Why my baby, you are so cute!!" Squishes Haseena's cheeks again.

Haseena moves Karishma's hand away from her face and says in an annoyed tone.
"Enough! Chalo gift pehante. Just the way you like it!"

KS: okay.

Haseena interwined her hand with Karishma and both went to their room. Haseena takes the jewellery box, removing the necklace from the box and standing in front of mirror. Then puts Karishma's hair on her left shoulder and places the necklace around her neck while kissing her nape and locks it securely. Haseena back hugs Karishma placing her chin on her shoulder while their were interwined.

HM: we look so perfect...! Just you and me.

Karishma felt Haseena's grip around her waist more firm. She leans on her shoulder. Both looking each other in the mirror.