RISHTA NAYA ❤️‍🔥

Haseena wears a white tshirt and pant thinking of playing haldi with Karishma. She comes to the ceremony, trying to find Karishma again.

HM: aah!! Fuck. Haar baar function me se gayab hona zaroori hai kya.

Billu: complaint karni hai?

Haseena slaps him and he spins in the same place. Cheeta comes to her.

CS: ohh zeharile bhalu... Zyada pareshan mat karo bro ko.

Billu: Maine toh bas ek sawal puch tha.

CS: chup raho.. Bro wo media?

HM: haan chalo. Let's answer that blood suckers.

Haseena poses for media and they immediately took her photos and videos.

HM: just listen to me carefully. Whatever happened in the conference was... Right. But the way of telling was maybe wrong. Respect a person life, privacy and their relationships. We can't reveal each and every detail of my life aur my married life. So stay out of it. And I'm repeating my words, my karishma doesn't like this capturing. She is a very private person toh Karishma k aas pas bhi nahi dehkne chahiye. Without her permission not a single photo shouldn't be captured and about the warning from my account, yes that was me. And I'm very serious about it. Even by mistake you said anything or do anything which make my wife and my family uncomfortable then I will not take a second to take strict and harsh action on you all. Maintain and know your limits and stay out my life specially my Karishma's life.

Karishma was listening to this at the entrance. There was pin drop silence among the media after Haseena's warning. Karishma completely fell in Haseena's love. She was feeling blessed, proud, grateful and really happy to have Haseena in her life. Karishma went in from the other entrance. Haseena went in too. Rest of them were watching Haseena's statement in cheeta's phone.

SM: mumma dehka bhabhi k liye kitni possessive hai.

NJ: haan aur bilkul sahi kiya hai haseena.

PS: kitna pyaar karti hai. Ek second k liye bhi takleef me nahi dehk sakti Karishma ko.

CS: aur karu di bhi unse. Duniya ki ek lauti insaan jo bro ko shaant kar sakti hai.

NJ: pushpee hum ne bahut sahi faisla kiya tha inn dono ki shaadi karwane ka. Perfect hai ek dusre k liye.

PS: bilkul. Ek dusro ko bahut ache se samhjte hai.

SM: haan unki understanding level koi match nahi kar sakta.

CS: isliye to world famous couples me se ek hai. Itni media peeche rehti hai.

Haseena joins them
HM: karu kahan hai?

NJ: hume kya pata? Tumhe pata hona chahiye.

HM: mumma I don't know that's why I'm asking you.

PS: pata nahi beta. Kuch der pehle tak yahi thi.

HM: hadd hogayi. I'm not gonna leave her.
Thought of herself
Theek hai hum dhundte hai.

Haseena begins to search Karishma again. After searching her almost everywhere she found her on the other side of resort. Karishma was wearing yellow half saree with ruffles looking absolutely gorgeous... For few seconds Haseena was lost in her beauty but comes to reality when she realised that she was talking to a man who was holding her waist. Haseena burns in jealously seeing this and clenched her fist, closed her eyes. Karishma noticed this from corner of eyes and smiled naughtily. Here Haseena was trying to calm down herself.

Karishma's look ⬇️