BEAUTIFUL MISTAKES

"Hasu...", Karishma called her cutely.

"Not a word, Karishma Mallik", Haseena said sternly while climbing up the stairs.

Karishma hugs her tightly and cries which made Haseena shock.

"Now what happened?", Haseena asked rudely.

"I hate so much", Karishma cried.

"So what?"

Haseena reach their room and placed Karishma on the bed but Karishma didn't leave Haseena. Karishma hugs Haseena by her waist.

"What's going on?? What do you want?", Haseena asked her.

"I want you...", Karishma said in between her sobs.

"Karishma I have said you before that I don't want this drama and crying", Haseena said rudely. "Leave me", Haseena tried to come out of Karishma's grip.

"Nahi chhodenge!!", Karishma said and tightens up her hold.

"What non-sense you are doing... Leave me!" Haseena in a irritated tone.

"No! Tum kuch bhi karlo... I will not", Karishma said stubbornly.

"Karishma Mallik hume majboor mat karo. Enough!", Haseena said loudly.

Karishma left her, moves in the middle of bed and sat with a grumpy face, not looking at Haseena.

"Bhaad mein jao tum. Get lost idiot", Karishma shouts looking towards the balcony.

"This is better", Haseena said and left the room.

An hour passes away but Haseena didn't come back. Karishma's mind now believed that Haseena's hatred and revenge took over the love for her but heart didn't let Karishma believe it, it battled that Haseena still loves and cares about her. Karishma was trying to figure it out and decide whether her mind is right or her heart.

Karishma nods her head to erase all her negative thoughts," No! hasu still loves me more than before. She is just not expressing as before". Karishma murmurs to herself.

Haseena enters the room with a servant behind her with a food trolley. Haseena gestures to him to place it near the bed, he does it and leaves the room.

"Have your dinner", Haseena said coarsely removing her blazer.

"No!", Karishma said being adamant.

"Karishma, don't irritate me. I'm saying politely. Please have it", Haseena said softly.

"What a day! Don Haseena Mallik is saying please to me.", Karishma thought to herself. "Dekha karishma wo aaj tum se pyaar karti hai", her heart said to Karishma.
"Bolna na nahi khana! Take this away", she said more stubbornly and pushed away the trolley.

"Don't force me to shove the food in your mouth , Karishma Mallik", Haseena said loudly.

"Tumare pukkar ne se hum nahi daar ne wale, huhh!!", Karishma said in adamant tone without looking at Haseena.

Haseena sighs giving up and nods negatively holding her temples. She moves towards Karishma rolling up her sleeves. Karishma glances at her sideways and immediately tries to get down off the bed from the other side.

"Kahan bhaag rahi ho...?", Haseena said quickly climbing the bed and holds her belly with one hand. "Come back!".

"Do whatever you want but I will not eat", Karishma said.

"Who said you to eat?" Haseena said pulling her more into herself.

"Then?", Karishma asked leaning back on her looking at Haseena's face.