TAKE YOU TO HELL 🔥

At Mallik Mansion,
Haseena enters the gate at high speed and stops the car in front of the main entrance then opens the door of the passenger side pulling Karishma out of the car. The whole way Karishma was thinking, about how Haseena had changed herself so much. How rude, arrogant and merciless she has become.

Haseena held Karishma's upper arm tightly and dragged her into the house calling Noor Jahan and Santu while Karishma was trying to talk to her.

KS: hasu... Humari...

Haseena interrupts and shouts.
Shut the fuck up! Mumma...! Santu!

They both come out of their respective rooms, leaving their work abruptly. Billu already saw Haseena in the front yard and came behind her. All were shocked to see Karishma as they didn't expect to see Karishma in the Mansion after that incident especially when Haseena has changed so much.

NJ: haseena? What's this?

SM: what is bhabhi... Sorry Karishma di doing her.

Haseena brings Karishma in front of her, pulling her from behind and pushing her in the front.

HM: divorce is filed and it takes 6 months to complete the formalities. Till then, she is going to stay here and after that too, This is final.

NJ: haseena hume koi problem nahi hai par hume tumara bilkul bharosa nahi hai.

HM: what do you mean mumma?

NJ: uss din jo kuch bhi hua, tum uska badla Karishma se logi. You will mistreat her.

HM: hum ne jis shakhs ko sab se zyada mohabbat ki hai, hadd se badhkar usse chahya hai, beintehaa mohabbat ki uske saath hum ye kabhi nahi kar sakte... The. Now I can do anything.

KS: hasu, please... Ek baar humari baat sun lo.

HM: when you are nowhere at fault then why should I listen to you?

"Toh hume kis baat ki saza de rahi ho?  Kyu hume khud se alag kar rahi ho? Iss ek mahine mein ek ek second tumare liye tadpe hai. You know I can't live without you then why? Please hasu mat karo..." Karishma said in a cracking voice and at last, she burst out crying.

Billu: Haseena yaar... Please Karishma k saath kuch mat kar. Usse kuch samhj aaye, kuch bole tu wahan se chale gayi. Dost hone k naate bol raha ho please mat kar uske aise. Baki logo k saath jo chahe kar par iske saath nahi.

SM: Billu ji inhe dii k liye stand lena chahiye tha jo inho ne nahi kiya. Inki so-called biji ya dadu ne di ko tapad maara, mere baare mein kitna souch bola... Mera chhodo! Ek baar stand nahi liya. Nahi roka theek hai I understand it was a very spontaneous action but at least be on her side and give clarification and justification but she did nothing. Just stood there like a statue, hearing and seeing my Di's insult.

NJ: enough santu... Stop it. Let bygones be bygones. Haseena start fresh. Once look at her, her condition without you. In fact, look at yourself... Look at you. You have become a hooligan without her.

Haseena once looked at Karishma and quickly closed her eyes, turning away her face. She still can't bear tears in Karishma's eyes, these tears still prick her heart, she can't see Karishma crying that too in this state. Haseena moves toward Karishma but Karishma hugs her tight and cried her heart out. Haseena didn't hug her but also didn't detach herself from Karishma and stood a hard rock statue. She clenched her fist to overcome her feelings and the urge to wipe out Karishma's tears.

"Stop this drama!!", Haseena shouts pushing away Karishma. "Right now in my room"

Haseena ordered her strictly and stormed off to her room. Santu was least interested in Karishma and went back to her room. Noor Jahan goes to Karishma and takes Karishma's hand in between her palms, trying to console her.