INTO YOUR ARMS

In Mumbai,
The family gets to know that Karishma and Haseena have again cancelled coming back to India but didn't know that Karishma was being blackmailed. They were relieved that Karishma is given a clear chit in the murder case. Noor Jahan still wanted them to return home as soon as possible and was upset with Haseena.

NJ: I know Haseena is the one who is stopping Karishma from coming back.

PS: Noor, let it be. Itne din se wo tension mein the. And they finally got relief from this case. Let them enjoy.

NJ: haan yahan aakar enjoy kare. Kisne mana kiya hai.

PS: ye sab chodo... Unhone kaha hai na wo aayenge kuch dino mein. Tum zyada fikar mat karo.

NJ: malum nahi kya karna chahti hai Haseena.

PS: believe her.

NJ: bas Karishma uske saath hai isliye chup hai.

Cheetosh in the hall with Billu behind them.

CS: party time!

SM: everything is sorted.

Billu: haan. Aap dono ka kya kehna hai?

PS: ek baar dono aa jaye phir karte hai.

NJ: haan. Kaha toh hai ek hafte mein aa jayenge. Now let's see when will they come back.

Billu: ek aur good news hai.

SM: both the businesses are back to normal.

CS: and losses that have occurred are slowly recovering.

PS: that's really good.

After a week,
Haseena and Karishma comes back home with a plan. It has been two days since they came and Haseena was with Karishma like a shadow as somewhere their plan was failing miserably. Both were at Karishma's office in her cabin. Haseena was standing near the glass facade staring out and Karishma at her seat.

KS: hasu please... Kab tak aise karogi?

HM: until everything is perfect.

KS: tch!

Karishma goes to Haseena and cups her face, kissing her nose.

KS: my baby I will handle.

HM: nahi. If again somthing happens you will not share with me. Hum tumare saath hi rehenge. Ab ghar chalo party k liye late ho rahe hai.

KS: give me some time. Some work is pending.

Karishma pecks her lips.

HM: rishwat dena bandh karo.

KS: waise aap kya karengi tab tak?

HM: games khelenge.

KS: koi parwah nahi hai business ki.

HM: yes I do care about the business but you come first. You go work.

Karishma nods and went to her seat. Haseena took Karishma's laptop for playing Pubg as she working on PC. Haseena puts in a single earphone so that if Karishma says something she can hear. After sometime, Karishma looks at Haseena who is busy playing and talking to her teammates and smiles at her.

HM: hume cover do..! Tumari maa ki...

Karishma interrupts
KS: hasu!!

HM: sorry baby.

KS: you are with strangers be careful.

HM: magnet strangers ko hi gali dete hai, ab tumhe thodi denge. Abey tumlog khelo... Hum chahe kisse bhi baat kare.