BACK STORY

9 months ago,
It was The Engagement Night of The Haseena Mallik and The Karishma Singh. People were going crazy about them. They were perfect for the world. The family and world were happy for them and celebrating it except both the brides who were hating each other. They met only few times in person. Forcefully seated beside with a fake smile. Pushpa ji and Noor Jahan were so happy as if they had conquered the world.

HM: mumma emotional blackmail....!!!! Aah!!! Now have to marry her. Oh God have I made any mistake that you are giving me this punishment.

KS: not you.. I'm punished. I'm going to be married to a rude, arrogant and bossy behavioural girl.

HM: yes I'm and I'm proud it. I accept your allegations happily.

Haseena straightened her collar and gave proud look at Karishma. Karishma gave Haseena irritated look and rolled her eyes. Rest of family joins them for ring exchanging ceremony. First Karishma puts on the ring and then Haseena slides the ring on Karishma's finger, holding her hand. Karishma didn't like Haseena holding her hand. Then both took blessings from Pushpa ji and Noor Jahan.

NJ: congratulations both of you. God bless you.

PS: and give you all the happiness and love in your relationship.

KarEena: thank you.

SM: now you are officially my bhabhi.

CS: you are my bhabhi.

HM: marriage is still pending and Hopefully it cancels by any means.

Haseena said in low voice with irky tone only audible by Karishma.

KS: first and last agreement on a talk.

NJ: chalo ab guest se milo.

PS: Karishma, Haseena ko tumhare chacha ji k family se milwao.

KS: ji maa.

NJ: aur haseena apne bua se.

HM: okay mumma.

Both met with each other's extended families with atmost respect and politeness. After this they immediately parted ways on two seprate corners of venue. Karishma was at the bar counter talking to her friend, Mira.

MR: so how is Haseena?

KS: rude arrogant and bossy.

MR: really? Kyuki pushpa ji ne bola ye arrange cum love marriage hai. Tum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte ho.

KS: we have met only few times.

MR: oh so love at first sight...
In teasing tone

MR: oh good lord why me... How many lies should I say??
In mind
Yeah maybe.

Pushpa ji joins them.

PS: kya baate ho rahi hai.

MR: meri dost ki love story jane ki koshish.

KS: kuch aisa khaas nahi hai humari story me.

MR: aunty please boliye na. Ye to nahi bolne wali.

KS: Mira!

PS: theek hai, hum bolte hai.

KS: maa!?

PS: Karishma you can leave if want.

MR: aunty please continue.

Karishma orders a drink while pushpa ji begins to narrate the story to Mira.

PS: hum ne aur Noor ne inka rishta fix kiya aur ye baat sirf Ghar par hi pata hai. And you we need to make official.

MR: haa.. haan bade log. 🤭