BROKE UP

Late night in Karishma's room,
Karishma was overwhelmed by Haseena's decision but somewhere her mind and heart felt like something was wrong with Haseena. Karishma was not able to digest the sudden change of decision.

KS: I must say thank you to her. After all she took all the blame on herself and cancelled the stupid marriage and saved our lives.

Karishma dials Haseena's number but immediately disconnects it.

KS: but why did she change the decision all of a sudden? Apni family k liye kuch karne k ready thi phir ek dum se kya hogaya? Noor aunty k dukhi kardiya. Unhe sad kardiya, Unke khilaf kyu?

Karishma begins to think about it more but couldn't find any specific big reason to cancel the wedding and break the engagement.

KS: it's none of my concern. In fact it's good for me. Let her do whatever she wants, she cancelled it that's the only important thing for me.

Karishma drifted off to sleep. The next morning, everything was normal for Karishma and she was over the moon.  While pushpa ji and Cheeta were in a gloomy mood. Karishma comes down after getting ready for the day and hugs pushpa ji from behind.

KS: good morning...!!! Chaliye breakfast karte hai.

Pushpa ji and Cheeta noticed Karishma's face and found only and only happiness.

PS: hume nahi karna. Baad me kar lenge.

CS: maa college jaa raha ho. Aur raat me santu k saath bahar jaa raha ho. We need some time after what happened last night, So I will be late.

KS: of course, enjoy.

CS: you are impossible didi. I didn't expect this from you. So inconsiderate about others feelings. Sorry agar zyada bol diya toh... Bye maa.

Cheeta left for college.

KS: maa kya hua isse?!

PS: really Karishma you are asking this?

Pushpa countered her question.

PS: jo raat ko hua uske baad tum sach itni khush hogayi ya phir apna dukh ko chupa rahi ho?

Karishma avoids eye contact with pushpa ji and goes towards the dining table. A servant serves her breakfast.

KS: what can I do when she doesn't want to get married. I can't force her.

PS: kal usne saare rishte khatam kar k chale gayi aur tum ne ek shabd nahi kaha. Itna badi baat boldi magar tum ne na hi usse roka aur na hi usse kuch pucha.

KS: maa ab hum kya kare isme?

Karishma said in a very careless and rude way.

PS: Haseena ki kuch parwah hai ya nahi?! Pyaar karti ho ya nahi?

Karishma didn't reply and tried to focus on her food.

PS: did you call her after this? At least  tried to know the reason or how she is?

Karishma didn't answer again.

PS: Karishma!!!!
Almost shouts on her

KS: nahi.

PS: wow!! Great. Cheeta is right, we didn't expect this from you. Please continue your breakfast, I might be disturbing you

Pushpa ji storms off to her room. Karishma pushed her plate away in anger.

KS: bhakk!!! She does it and I have to suffer. But really why she do this? Should I call her? No... No...

At Mallik Mansion,
Here too the atmosphere was gloomy. Haseena was getting ready for the day while Noor Jahan and Santu were thinking about last night. More than the break-up was tensed for Haseena.