turning tables

Harry's POV

I wasn't lying to Louis when I said,  the first time I laid eyes on him. I knew I wanted to have him.

It's the first day of second term, and to be honest. I have no desire to go to school. But the sooner I finish school, the sooner I can go to a university far from here, drink myself silly and fuck anything with a pulse.  Now some people might think that's disgusting behavior, but its like a sport to me. I see em, I get their attention and I fuck them and move to the next one. But I am not a total monster, anyone I've ever fucked knows That's all it is. I don't do relationship, I guess watching your parents marriage fail will do that to you. Or maybe I am just making excuses for myself. 

I get to school, and consider not going to class cause zayn isn't here yet. I could just go to the back of the school and wait for him there, or even go to his house and see if he's coming to school at all. But I think twice about it, and decide fuck it. Let me go to class, what's the worst that could happen.

I am looking down at desk hardly paying any attention to my class mates flooding into the class. Suddenly the room is filled with  suffocating silence causing me to  look up. In front of the class is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. He's currently wearing a frown on his face, which makes me wonder what he looks like when he's smiling.  My eyes travel from his light brown hair, that look soft to the touch making me itch to run my fingers through his hair. Maybe while he has my dick in his mouth? Which I hope he's gay. I need him to be. He doesn't even have to be gay, he just has to be willing to fuck me, or I could fuck him. Either is fine with me.

Right anyways,
He has beautiful blue eyes, and his lips are red. He's not wearing any lipstick is he, i bite my lips wondering about that.
the idea is intriguing. I see him bite them anxiously and I figure that's why they look red right now. Before I can look further down he opens his mouth,

"hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson"

His voice sounds hoarse, which I'm guessing is from disuse. But it immediately gives me a problem in my Jeans. I wait for him to say anything else but he doesn't, next thing I know he's coming directly to the seat next to me. And obviously if zayn was here, this would be his seat. So I tell him as much, so he goes to sit behind me. I don't know if this being Zayn's seat is the whole reason I wouldn't let him sit next to me.

Now since the first week he got here, I've tried to get him in my bed. But he doesn't give in. Sometimes I can tell that he wants to cause his eyes darken with lust when I'm close to him, but even that isn't enough to get him to agree.  Admittedly I have been behaving like a bit of a cunt when it comes to him. But I guess I've never had anyone reject the offer to sleep with me, and I don't know how to feel about it.

Since that moment he went and sat with Liam instead of me, I've had this heavy feeling of possessiveness. Louis is mine, and no one else can have it. I'll make sure of that. But he's only gotten closer to liam, which makes my gut twist with jealousy but I can't let him know that. Yet.

I tried to be more friendly, Instead of just pulling his arm when he walks out of class. Which admittedly I've enjoyed doing. he comes so easily that I know he would let me fuck him against a wall just as easily. But since the rough but straight forward approach didn't work, I decided to introduce him to my friends. Which he wasn't too fond of, but didn't immediately walk away from either so I took that as a good sign.

Niall was excited, Zayn was not. But I had a target to fuck and I wasn't going to let zayns anti social behavior mess that up for me.

I managed to get Louis's number, but getting him to text me was a struggle on it's own. When he told me he had eyes for someone else, I couldn't see straight. Cause what the fuck did he mean by that, Louis is mine. And I had to show him that. So without thinking I asked for his address, which I know is a ridiculous thing to do since we don't know each other. But I had to do it. I was surprised that he agreed. But I didn't question that and I immediately drove to his house.

But when he told me he was a virgin, i felt a sense of calmness I hadn't felt since I first laid eyes on him. Thoughts of who his been with, whose gotten to look and touch him had been torturing me all week. So to know I would be he's one and only, well I needed a moment to just go home and celebrate that. He freaked out after blurting out that he's a virgin, I had to reassure him.

When I tried to get up to leave, I could see he was disappointed. But I had no plans of fucking him in that moment, too much was going on in my head. He crawled out the bed to "walk me out the door" which is sweet of him. But I couldn't help but stare at the way his sweatpants clug to his ass. "Come here" I said to him, he came willingly without hesitation. Which gave me a semi immediately. His willingness somehow made him more beautiful to me, but so did his need to fight me at every turn. I couldn't help wanting him, no matter what he did.

I could feel him growing hard against me as our lips moved together, but I was just as hard as him. When we finally pulled apart, I could see his dick print on his sweatpants. Making me want to take him in my mouth then and there. But I had already made the choice to go home, so that's what I was going to do.

He offered to walk me to the door, but apon noticing how affected his been by our kiss. He ran back to bed, hiding himself which I thought was amusing. I walk myself out of his home, and I'm thinking who can I call to get rid of the problem Louis just gave me. If I wasn't fucking him today, I had to find someone else to fuck instead.