wheels keeps on turning

Louis POV

"Darling wake up " I groan, does my mother not get tired of waking me up? Cause i'm getting tired of waking up.

it's Tuesday and I'm already wishing it was the weekend.  Which has nothing to do with the fact that I might possibly go over to Harry's house ...nope.

Given this weekend we're going to Niall's. But I figure I could visit him on Saturday again, if he wants me to.

I did miss my bed though, sleeping with two people isn't all that comfortable. I only came back home yesterday.

Decided to sleep another day at Liam's cause mom wasn't home either. 

Speaking of liam, when i asked him how he ended up laying on Zayn's lap.  He said, it started as the movie scene from 'Young Royals' and i have no fuckin clue what that is. But i guess now I have something to watch on Netflix. Cause that's all he was willing to say.

"Louis Tomlinson are you still sleeping" my mother asks banging on my door, effectively snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No, I'm up " I tell her, dragging myself out of bed. 

"Ok then get moving, or you'll be late" she says moving away from my door.

I make my way to the shower, it's all I can do to not curl up and sleep on the floor.  I really don't want to go to school today, like I need a day off.

***

I walk down the stairs, "Good morning mom", i say kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning darling, you look tired" she says, concern clear in her voice. 

"Mmmh, that's cause I am " i say, snatching an apple on my way out the kitchen. 

"Breakfast?"

"Nope, i don't want to be late "

"Louis"

"Bye mom" I rush out before she can stop me.

***

"You look tired" Is the first thing liam says to me when I take my seat next to him.

I glare at him.

"Louis"

"You sound like my mother, stop it " I tell him, not bothering to look at him.

"Well I wouldn't sound like your mother if you didn't drag yourself in here looking like you barely slept" he says, defensively. 

I feel bad, cause I know he's only looking out for me.

"Calm your feathers liam, I was getting through all the homework I hadn't done this weekend."

"Oh"

I smirk at him, "are you proud of me?"

He smiles and doesn't say anything as the bell rings signaling first period. 

***

"Shit"

"What?", Niall asks me.

"I was so out of it this morning I forgot to bring my kit, and we have practice in like 10 minutes.  I can't go back home to fetch it " i groan, already fucking done with this day.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Ed turns to keep an extra kit in his locker.  I'll ask him if he can give you one." Niall says, unphased.

"Yeah?" I ask, pushing myself off the locker.

"Yeap, let's go" he says pulling my hand before I can even say anything.

Ed gives me his kit, the shirt is a size too big but it works. And the shorts, unsurprisingly cling to my Ass. But atleast the shirt over laps so i look decent.