jealous kind

AN

Please skip to the next chapter then come come back to this one, it's meant to be part 40. This fuckin App mixed it up somehow. 

I'm sorry.

Harry's POV

Clinging to Louis in bed this morning was bad enough, i don't want to be clingy even when I'm fully conscious...

So I go home and try to keep busy.

****

Later

I text and call but he doesn't pick up

I remember I had to give him Ed's kit anyways so I drive to his house.

It's late but i have nothing to do at home anyways.

Zayn's car is in the yard, I didn't expect him to still be here but whatever right?

Louis's mom let's me in,

She looks like she just got home too.

I hear noise coming from the game room so I make my way up there.

Only to find zayn and Louis watching
Frozen two... really?

I clear my throat, making Louis jump a little bit. "Hi " I say, leaning against the door frame.

"Harry" he grins getting up to hug me.

"Hi baby" I whisper to his ear, holding tightly.

"Hi daddy" He whispers against my neck, having to stand on his toes. Arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

My chest swells at that, even my irritation with him choosing to go home with Zayn, who by the way is still fuckin here goes down a bit.

I let go of him, and find Zayn smirking at us. "Wipe that smirk off your face Zayn" 

"No problem D..."

"Zayn!" Louis whisper shouts.

"What, I didn't say anything" he shrugs feigning innocence.

I turn to Louis, only to find him picking at his nails. "What's that about?" I ask him.

"Nothing " he mumbles.

"Louis" I say putting my fingers on his chin to make him look at me.

He looks at me, then turns to look at Zayn making me frown. Cause what the fuck is he looking at him for?

"What you looking at him for?" I ask, more sternly than I intended.

"He, uuum he knows I call you Daddy" he mumbles quickly.

"So what?"

"What do you mean so what?" He asks me, seemingly exasperated.

"I mean so what? You call me Daddy and what about it?... no friend of mine kinks shame, if he did.  He wouldn't be my friend" I explain to him.

"Yeah well, this is kind of new to me. And I don't need everyone looking at me like I'm a freak" he says pulling away from me.

"Was he looking at you like you're a freak?" I ask, through gritted teeth.

"No! But ...it's just he says he knew from the way you talked to me at lunch. Cause you slept with him. Just like you slept with half of the school" he mumbles that last part.

"Zayn get out" I say, not taking my eyes off Louis.

"I... ok" he says, getting up. Awkwardly patting Louis on the shoulder and walking out the door.