pearls of pleasure, Ha!

Louis POV

I watch Harry pull his pants off, and he stands up only wearing his underwear.

He's a fuckin sight to behold, I've never actually seen him like that. At my house we sort of just fumble under the covers, but seeing him. Basically naked, I can't take my eyes off him.

"Lou, do you need help with your clothes or "he asks me pulling me off my thoughts.

I look up at him, and he's smirking, I flush red cause he just caught me gaping at him like a dying fish.

"I... uum...I've got it" I mumble pulling off my shirt. Soon I'm only left in my underwear too and I stare up at him expectantly.

He moves towards the bed, placing his legs on either side of mine straddling me.

I immediately moved to put my hands on his ass, squeezing. He moans, and the sound goes straight to my dick.

As much as I like having him like this, I much prefer being on top of him.

"Harry, can we switch?" I ask, looking over his shoulder avoiding any eye contact.

He tightness his arms around me, pulling me up, and turning us around so I'm on top of him.

I scream cause, I didn't expect that. "Harry!"

He chuckles, pulling me from in between his legs so I'm the one straddling his lap.

"This better?"

"Yes, thank you"

"No problem, now come here " he says pulling me down for a kiss.

All this talking made me go soft a bit, but soon as I'm pulled down to kiss him. I realized my cock is pressed against his.

I immediately start rubbing myself against him. He places both hands on my ass, guiding me.

I feel myself hardening in my underwear, and so does he. As we grind on each other, my one hand grabbing his hair the other on his chest to balance myself.

I feel him pulling down my underwear, and I stop grinding down on him. He immediately stops his movements, "do you not want me to take it off?"

"Uuum... I'm just not ready to go all the way yet " I tell him, hiding my face on neck.

"That's ok, I seem to remember you screaming at me to finger you. That's what I was going to do. But if you don't wanna then..."

"Oh i want to" I say immediately

He laughs at me, "Alright then, pass me that bottle of lube please"

I turn to search for the bottle, I crawl up the bed when i spot it. Not realizing that now I've got my junk on his face.

I squeak and try to scramble off him, but he holds me in place. And I look down at him, "get the bottle"

Sitting on his face, or rather being over his face. Even in my underwear has me leaking pre cum and I don't know what I want to do right now. I just know I have the urge to do something. I look down at him desperately, not knowing what to ask for. But I know I want something.

"Off" he says, snapping the band of underwear against my skin. The pain, somehow mixed with this position just makes me grow harder, and I moan.

I push my underwear down, then I realize I can't take it off in this position. So I move off him, stand and pull my underwear down.

I'm curious if I should move back to his face or his waist. He makes that decision for me by pulling me towards his waist. I'm disappointed a bit, but when his lips crush against my own. I forget my disappointment.