i don't want to need you.

Louis POV

I woke up feeling hot, and i realized harry was clinging to my back like a koala bear.

I chuckle at that, he's so tall yet he managed to have his long limbs wrapped around me.

I try to move, "no" he drawls voice thick with sleep.

"What do you mean no?" I ask, trying to turn around in his arms to face him. Which is proving to be impossible cause he just clings on tighter.

"Harry, I need to go pee " I tell him, straining my neck to look at him.

His eyebrows are knitted together as if he's contemplating, "harold, I'm not going to pee on this bed and you're not coming with me to the toilet" I tell him.

"M not harold" he says, finally letting go of me.

After going to the toilet, I check the time and realize we have to get ready for school anyways.

"I'm taking a shower, it's getting late we need to get ready for school"

"I'll get up, if you give me head in the shower" he says, still not moving from the bed.

"What, all your escapes wake you up by sucking your dick?" I don't know where that question came from but, we're here now.

He pushes himself off the bed and frowns at me. "Don't ask questions you don't want answers to " he says getting off the bed.

"Who said I don't want answers?" I ask following him.

"Don't follow me to the toilet Louis" he says completely ignoring my question.

I stare at his back, till he shuts the door. And I wait for him to outside.

I know I'm picking a fight, but I can't seem to just let this go. Cause I do infact want answers.

He comes out and walks past me to the shower, obviously I follow him.

"You showering with me or you just want to stare at me while I shower?" He asks.

"I'm showering" I mumble.

"Good boy"

I blush at that.

"Now, hand daddy the shampoo would you?"

I grab it and hand it to him. I know he's being daddy right now so he doesn't have to answer my question, but I don't care.

"Turn around" he commands.

He turns on the water, then I feel his hands on my hair.

He's washing my hair.

I groan when he scratches my scalp lightly, almost like a massage.

"You like that?" He asks, kissing my shoulder.

"Mmmh, yeah daddy" I say, trying to not moan. And I can feel myself getting hard, just from him washing my hair.

He rinses my hair, then puts his hands on my shoulders turning me around.

Looking up at him under the water is proving to be difficult. 

"I've done a lot of things, with a lot of people." He tells me.

"I've heard"

"Then there's no need for you to ask me about them" he says, grabbing the shampoo and washing his own hair.

"Ok " I don't agree with what he's saying, but I don't really want to fight anymore.

So I start washing myself instead, we don't say anything the rest of the shower.