Ziam

Pov' Third person.

"Then kiss me"

Liam swallows, realizing how many pairs of eyes are staring at him right now. But that's not as scary as the idea of fucking up what might be his only chance to get with Zayn.

Before he took the shot because he didn't want his first kiss with Zayn to be tainted by the fact that harry suggested it.

He looks at Zayn, who smiles a bit at him. And that alone calms him, Zayn wants this as much as Liam does.

So liam needs to grow a pair, cause if he doesn't. He can't even blame harry this time.

Liam walks slowly towards Zayn, barely placing his hands on his waist as If afraid that he might break If he holds him too tightly.

Zayn brings himself closer to liam, making it so there's no space in between them.  Liam's a bit taller than him, and he's ok with that.

Liam moves one hand from Zayn's waist to brush his cheek, "Hi " he mumbles.

"Hi" Zayn whispers unable to do anything but lean towards Liam's touch on his cheek. The anticipation for liam to do anything is killing him, but he doesn't want to rush this.

This moment, is everything he didn't know he wanted.

Liam leans closer, pressing his forehead against Zayn's for a moment.  Just breathing him in, treasuring being this close to him. After waiting for years for Zayn to even look at him.

Now he might actually get to kiss him.

Everyone's looking at liam and zayn taking their time to kiss, and it's all they can do to not shout "fuckin kiss already" but they bite their tongues and  watch the scene before them.

But to liam and Zayn, it's as if they're the only one's in the room. All they can focus on, is each others breathing and their hammering heart beats.

Liam brushes his nose against Zayn's, moving his hand from Zayn's cheek to the back of his neck pulling him closer, guiding him. Even though Zayn's already leaning towards Liam's lips.

Their lips brush against each other, and liam could weep. But he just presses his lips harder on Zayn's soft lips.  Wanting to feel more of him.

Zayn brings his arms to wrap Liam's neck, running his fingers  through his hair, deepening their kiss.

Liam brushes his tongue against Zayn's lips, and Zayn automatically opens his mouth for him. Letting liam taste him, and tasting liam in return.

Their tongues battle for dominance, but it's clear Liam's leading the kiss just as he has been from the start.  And zayn resigns to following his lead.

They're not even done kiss but they both know this is the best kiss they've ever had. And they don't want it to stop.

"Should we, uum should we give them some space?" Shawn asks.

They turn to look at him, forgetting that he's not a creep like them. So he doesn't just stare at his friends kissing.

"We can go watch the TV downstairs, or niall..there's one in the room you sleep in maybe you and Shawn can watch it there?"  Louis suggests, clearly not fooling anyone.

Niall already feels rejected by Shawn since, he took a shot instead of acknowledging he might have feelings for him.

So he just looks at the floor, then he feels Shawn brushing his fingers against his.

"Sounds good, right niall?" Shawn asks, still not fully holding hands with Niall.

"Yeah, yeah sounds good" niall replies.

Shawn smiles and intertwine their fingers, "ok good, lead the way"

And they walk past liam and zayn who are against all odds still lost in each other. 

Harry turns to Louis, "shall we?" He asks extending his hand towards Louis.

Which Louis takes with a smile, and harry walks towards Louis's bedroom.

And they shut the game room door behind them, giving zayn and liam some much needed privacy.

***

Louis's POV

I don't know if I should apologize for my sass and ignoring harry.  Or if I should pretend it didn't happen and hope that he won't bring it up.

We walk to my bedroom and harry locks it behind him, well maybe hoping he forgot was asking for too much.

"You didn't reply to my text, after Sassing me. and when you got out the car you ignored me. Talked to Shawn then when I asked you, you pretended to be clueless" is the first thing harry says when he turns to look at me.

I get on my knees, and look at the floor. "I'm sorry daddy"

"Louis get up" Harry says.

I'm confused, I thought this would please him. But I get up nonetheless.

"If you're looking for a romantic relationship, I can't give it to you." Harry tells me.

"I know that harry, and I don't mind" I say, walking closer to him.

"I just don't want you to feel like I'm using you or something. Because I have been honest about my intentions from the start, and should you want something more than I can give you.  Its better that we stop now, before anyone gets hurt" he says, refusing to look at me.

"Where is this coming from?" I ask, trying to not show that this is hurting me.

"The comment you made about liam and zayn being romantic. It felt like you were poking at me, because I am not romantic or something" Harry mumbles.

"Harry, you have let me discover a side of myself I didn't know existed.  I am yours, I'm your baby. And...and I want you to take care of me cause you're my daddy and I don't care If you're not my boyfriend. I don't really want a boyfriend.  I like our relationships as it is" I say, clinging to him without even realizing I was holding on to him.

He holds my face between his big hands, "are you sure Louis?" He asks.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life" I swear to him.

"Good, that's good baby. Cause I'm itching to punish you for sassing me"

I grin at him, relieved that I haven't lost him.