rock and hard place

A/N next week's early update? Or bonus chapter Cause I missed harry.

***
Louis POV

"Well, I didn't use to have my own laptop so I used my parents laptop" Ed starts.

"This is already good" I say, trying not to laugh as different scenarios built up in my head.

"Ha ha, I know right but anyways. You know how it goes you don't feel the same for girls as your mates do so, you turn to the internet for answers"

"Mmmh, ..."

"So, after a few how do I know if I'm  gay? searches and tests...I think well, If I'm gay...I should watch gay porn...If it's disgusting then I'm obviously not gay and I just haven't met a girl I like yet"

"Right"

"And judging by us being here, the porn proved to be very interesting. And well, I watched so many videos and wanked so much, i thought my dick was going to fall off..."

"Oooh my God did you get caught wanking?!"

"Nooo noo, that would have been mortifying...uuum I didn't know that I should delete the history after my adventures of searching for porn on the internet.  So after the battery ran out, I just put the laptop back in my parents room to charge it. when my poor mother opened it, the first thing she saw was two many going at it on the  screen."

"Oooh no"

"Oh yes, and I couldn't do anything, when I heard her screaming and shutting down the laptop so I pretended to be asleep. I heard a knock on my door and I prayed the earth would swallow me...which, it did  not. ..next thing I knew my mother was asking if there's something I wanted to tell her. And well, I hadn't even came to terms with my sexuality at that point, but I blurted put that I'm gay and ran out the house"

"Can't blame you"

"Yeah, came back around dinner time and well...I received a whole, we love you and accept you speech from my parents and the rest is history"

"That's, that's really nice besides the embarrassing gay porn scandal" I say genuinely smiling.

"Yeah, so... you feel better about spilling your guts now? I could tell you were feeling embarrassed about the whole thing" he asks, gently.

"Yeah, I do feel better thank you"

"No problem, I'll tell you my embarrassing stories anytime" he teases.

"Better believe I'll treasure each one"

He chuckles, "Good to know"

***

Walking up the stairs to my room talking to niall on the phone, I assume mom is home cause the house wasn't locked.

Niall: "So was it great? Ed says everything went great"

Me:"Yes niall everything went great"

Niall: "so you guys going on another date?"

Me: "No, I don't know if there's going to be a second date he hasn't asked me yet"

Niall:...

I walk into my room to find  harry laying on my bed, busy on his phone.

Niall: "Louis!"

Me: "I'm sorry niall, I'll call you back later"

I say distracted, cause what the fuck is harry doing here.