drawn to you

Louis's POV

I feel his hands brushing up and down my thighs through my sweats. And I don't know if he's radiating a lot of heat, or if it just got much hotter in here. But suddenly I feel overheated, and I want to grind on his semi that I can feel through his skinny Jeans.

His nose brushes the back of my hair, and his hot breath hits my neck and the feeling goes straight to my cock.

I bite back a moan, I can't have him knowing my sweet spots so early.

Especially since he might use them in public.

He starts kisses from the back of my neck and I involuntary grind on him, biting my lip. he moves to the side of my neck kisses me lightly.

I feel his lips on my ear, and he's still breathing with his mouth open. Letting the warm air hit me, "You like having your neck kissed?" He asks me, attaching his lips to my pulse point and sucking.

I feel like if i open my mouth, I'll moan. And I can't risk niall and liam turning around to see what we're doing.

Harry moves his hand to the waist band of my sweats, and rests it there. Making my heart beat faster in anticipation.

"I'm talking to you" he says, biting my neck.

"Mmmh yeah fuck, I love feeling your lips on my neck" daddy... what daddy...oh God no...atleast I didn't say it outloud.

"Yeah?, open your mouth for me darling" he whispers.

I'm confused but I comply, he puts two fingers in my mouth. "Suck" he says, he's voice thick with lust.

I start sucking his fingers, and the act alone gets me harder in my sweats. And I can feel it has the same effect on him.

"That's enough baby" he says, pulling out his fingers causing saliva to drip down my chin a little bit. I wipe it with the back of my hand.

"Up " he instructs, I'm too fucking horny to comprehend what he's saying to me.

He hits my leg a little bit, "get up, and pull your pants off " he says.

"Whaa... what?" I hiss at him.

We're sitting on top of the bed, with my friends a few feet from me. I can't take my pants off.

"How else do you expect me to finger you, if u don't take off those sweats" he says, calm as ever.

Fuuuck, why does the idea of him fingering me right here. Turn me on so much.

"We can't" I tell him.

"Why not? " he asks, clearly not pleased by the turn of events.

"Uuum aah... we don't have lube. It's in my room, we could uh we could go there instead" I say, trying to hide just how much I want to feel his long fingers deep inside of me.

"You're no fun, I wanted to fuck you right here. And cover your mouth with my hand so your friends don't hear how much of a slut you are for me" he says, his grip on me getting tighter.

Any other time, him calling me a slut would anger me, but right now. It only makes me want him more.

"We could do that some other time, I mean even in my room you have to cover my mouth right?" I ask him, hoping to appease him and convince him to do this in my room. Atleast for today.

"Or we could go to my house, and I can hear how loud you scream for me " he says, biting my ear.

"I can't wait that long harry " I plead.

He chuckles, "are you that desperate for me?"

"No"

"Ok then, I won't touch you " he says, starting to lift me off his lap.

"Fuck, let's just go to my room so you can finger me. God dammit and stop teasing me " I snap.

Then I realize how loud I was, and shit shit niall and liam.

"I mean, at first you guys had the decency to wispher so we just raised the volume. But damn tommo, who knew you get sooo irritable when you're horny" Niall says, staring right at me.

I can see he's teasing, but knowing his history with zayn and harry I feel guilty. I don't want to put him through that again.

I clear my throat awkwardly, " uuum I'm sorry guys, we got carried away" I say trying to move off harry's lap.

He holds me tighter, keeping me down. "Harry come on, let go " I say turning to look at him so he can see how serious I'm being.

"Fiiine whatever" he says immediately letting me go.

"Harry..." I start, but he's already getting off the bed.

"Harry come on, you don't have to go " I say making no move to go after him.

He clearly sees this and just shakes his head and walks out the door.

I expect to hear the door to my bedroom opening but I don't.

Fuck, he's leaving.

I turn to niall and liam, "guys I'm really sorry about that, i just... he has a weird effect on me. And I got carried away. It shouldn't have happened, I'm sorry" I say, trying to apologize.

"It's your house man, you can do whatever you want" Niall says looking anywhere but at me.

I try to move towards him, but then I feel my boner and I look down. And I'm clearly hard as fuck through my sweatpants.

After what just happened, why am I still hard?

I look away embarrassed, "Right right sorry. And no Niall just because it's my house doesn't mean I shouldn't respect you guys." I say struggling to be sincere whilst hiding my boner.

"It's ok Louis, maybe go and take care of that and whatever the fuck is happening with harry " liam tells me.

"Yeah, no I mean yeah on the harry thing and no...on the uuum other situation. It will you know, anyways... will you guys be sleeping over?" I mumble.

"Yeah Sure, it's late now anyways" liam replies.

"Ok good, and Niall I'm really sorry buddy I mean that ok?" I say pleading.

"You're good tommo" he says, smiling at me.

I let out a breath of relief, ok now all I have to do is deal with the harry situation.

"I think I'll just finish this movie with you guys and talk to harry tomorrow" I tell them, moving to sit next to niall.

I lean my head on his shoulder, and immediately I feel his arm around my waist. Luckily the bone is gone, so I can cuddle him, without feeling awkward.

"No... I want to sit between you guys and be cuddle" I say moving away from niall.

"Good, I was getting jealous over here." Liam jokes, making room for me.

"Ofcs you were payno" I say, letting my friends cuddle me.

I feel a little bit bad about letting harry just walk out like that, but he choose to leave. And who am I to run after him?