the way I've ignored the whole lemons thing on the TL

A/N
i really don't want to write about their siblings, especially liam, zayn and Niall just because I'm lazy. And Louis has no siblings in this fic, again I'm lazy. And I don't really care enough about their siblings to bring them into my story.

***

Louis POV

Niall's house was more or less like Liam's. Which meant we all had to share the same bed, but we didn't mind.

When we walked in we found Mrs Horan cooking what niall referred to as "Sunday roast" even though it was a Friday. But I couldn't wait to have it, I am pretty sure niall asked his mother to cook it specifically cause we were coming over.

"Hi boys " Mrs Horan said walking from the kitchen towards us.

"Hi " we replied in unison.

Then she hugged us, well I guess its a family of huggers.

"Think you all can fit in Niall's room or should we make some more room?" She asked.

"No, it's okay we'll fit just fine. Thank you " liam replied, and I smiled to show my agreement.

"Good, well...I'll call you down when supper's ready" she said, then walked back to the kitchen.

"It smells really great" I said.

"I know, my mother is the best cook" niall replied proudly.

"Excuse you?" Liam turned to niall in mock offense.

"What?"

"Are you implying that your mother cooks better than mine?" He asked

"Yes, now shut up and follow me to my room or you're sleeping outside" niall said, walking up the stairs.

We walked inside, and the boy has atleast five guitars.

"Why do you have so many guitars?" Liam asked.

"Because I love playing the guitar mate, why else?"

"Can I play?" I ask.

"Uuum, do you know how?"

"No?"

"Then no you can't play" he says.

"Niaall, how will I learn if you don't teach me?" I ask, trying to make puppy eyes at him.

"Mate, you're not sucking my dick so those eyes won't work on me. But maybe we could go to the garage and play cause it's soundproof" he said.

"And I'll sing" liam supplies.

We both turn to look at him,

"since when are you a singer payno?" I ask him.

"I'm a man of many talents, now are we doing this or not?"

"Let's go"

****

"I can't sing when you're fucking up my eardrums with that terrible guitar playing lou" liam complains.

"Or maybe you just can't sing" I snap at him.

He stares at me visibly hurt,

"I... I'm sorry ok, I really want to get the hang of this. I'm sorry" I say going to wrap my arms around him.

He let's his arms rest on his sides.

"Ok are you going to hug me back or not?" I ask

"Do you really think I can't sing" he asks, voice low.