my line of view

Harry's POV

It's like Louis is trying to make me jealous, I know he said him and Liam are friends but they act like its more than that. They've barely known each other two weeks, and they're using nicknames and having sleepovers?.
I couldn't bare to sit around and watch that so I left the cafeteria to get some fresh air.

"You ok?" Zayn asks walking up to me.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I ask curtly.

"So we going to your house or mine?" He asks changing the subject.

"Yours, I don't feel like being around my mother right now" I say walking back to class.

*after school*

"Do you want some?" Zayn asks me rolling on his bed to look at me.

"Yes" I say chewing my bottom lip with frustration.

"What you so wounded up about?" He asks, rolling the blunt lazily.

"Nothing"

"Ok"

I look up at him, he's not looking at me, I sigh, looking at him. He doesnt look at me, I roll my eyes cause what the fuck. 

"Zayn"

"What"

"Uuum do you think liam and Louis are in a relationship?"

"Are they even gay" he asks nonchalantly. 

"I think Louis might be, and you know with the way liam looks at you. He probably is too"

"How does he look at me" he asks finally looking at me.

"Mate, who cares. I'm just asking if you think they're together.  Or like will get together.  Like do they have any chemistry and stuff. You know what I mean" I say rumbling.

"You're rumbling" he says, lighting up.

"That's all you're gonna say, ugh let me text Niall" I say.

"He's probably at Louis's by now"

"WHAT! WHY?," I shoot at him.

"The sleepover/ movie weekend" he says, not paying attention to my outburst.

I stare at him, "but I thought that was just liam you know"

"Nah... you want some" he asks signaling to his weed.

"No Zaaaaynnn, I do not want any weeeeed. I need to get Niall to spy on liam and Louis for me" I say getting my phone out of my pocket.

"Why?" He asks, turning to look at me.

"Uuum just because I'm curious" I say avoiding eye contact.

"You want to fuck Liam?" he asks voice tight. 

"What no!, why would you even think that" I ask clearly shocked.

"Ok, you wanna fuck Louis?"

"Maybe"

"Ok"

"That's all you're going to say" I ask incredulously.

"Yes" he says, like its weird that I would ask him that. "Like you fuck anything with a pulse" he finishes.

"Right well, whatever" I don't know why I'm offended, because it's true.  I do sleep around, but for my mate to say it like that. Its kind of offensive.

Me: where are you?.

Niall: I'm at Liam's

Me: I thought you were going to Louis's

Niall: we are, but we're getting Liam's clothes and then going to mine to get my clothes.  Then going to Louis's house

I huff, since when is Niall so close to Louis and liam. Fucksakes I'm the one who introduced him to them. This is ridiculous.  So I won't get to see Louis at all this weekend cause they're taking all his time, fucking ridiculous.

"Stop mumbling" zayn says, clearly zoning out.

"Fine, I'm going home" I say getting up.

"You don't wanna fuck?" He asks without turning to look at me.

"No, I'm not in the mood"

"Since when are you not in the mood?" He asks finally looking at me.

"Like right now zayn, I am not in the mood right now ok" i snap at him.

"Ok" he says laying back down, "suit yourself"

"I..uuum ...I'm just, maybe we can do it later okey?, right now, I just really need some air or something" I say feeling a little bit bad, cause zayn doesn't deserve this.

"You ok?" He asks looking concerned.

"Yes, like I said...I just need some air"

"You do know we can stop fucking right? Our friendship doesn't depend on it." Zayn says putting out his blunt.

"Yeah?" I ask with uncertainty. Because the only reason we even started being friends why cause we were fucking so much. With most people I fucked them and moved on, but it was different with zayn. It wasn't a relationship but, it was the closest thing to a relationship either one of us had. And right now, it feels like we're breaking up.

"Sure mate" he says with a smile.

"Yeah ok, I'll see you later" I say leaving.

I don't even know where I'm going, cause I really don't want to go home. Mom will only piss me off. And I want to text Louis but I don't know what to say to him. Especially since he's with liam and Niall.

Me: you busy?

Becca: no why?

Me: can I come over?

Becca: harry, I have a boyfriend.

Me: so can I come over or not?

Becca: yes

I don't understand why she feels the need to tell me she has a boyfriend. If she doesnt want to fuck she can say that. she's really just adding to my already shitty day. Making me reconsider fucking her.

I should've just fucked zayn, but then chances are Louis would find out. And for some reason, I don't want him finding out that I used sleep around, and am still sleeping around.

After our kiss, I just... I don't want to fuck things up with him. But also can't just change my personality for him. Even though I do want him, but I don't want a relationship or anything of that sort. I just think he is the type of person who would be upset that, I am going after him. And fucking other people. So i can't have him finding out.

I've been in my own head so much, I didn't even realize I was outside rebecca's house.

Me: I'm here
Becca: ok

"Hi" she says, trying to start a conversation.

"Becca, I am not here for small talk ok? Save that for your boyfriend" I say curtly. 

"You're such a dick sometimes" she says annoyed, and making her way up to her bedroom.

"I would make a sex comment, but I'm not tryna be a dick" I smirk, "I'm just tryna put my dick in you" I finish cheekily.

She chuckles, "you're ridiculous"

"And you're cute when you're angry, now do you have condoms here or?" I ask getting back to my reason for being here.

"Yeah, in the drawer" she points.

Author note

*Its a larry fic, I won't write any het smut. Sorry to disappoint*

When I leave rebecca's house, its already late. So I figure I can just go home and go to bed. I can only hope that my mom is asleep, or she went out. Because I really don't want to fight right now. I haven't eaten since breakfast, so I'll just order some pizza or something.