The end.

Louis POV.

"Do you think we should add Shawn to the group chat?" I ask harry, whose on his phone texting.

"Why?"

I stare at him, "ain't you reading the messages in the group? Niall says he asked Shawn out, and now they're dating" I explain to him, with an edge of exasperation in my voice.

"Oh, well i don't know. Add him if you want. But him dating Niall doesn't necessarily make him our friend" Harry says, attention still on his phone.

"I mean i know that, but it could.  And I don't want Niall to feel left out. Cause liam and zayn are dating. And so are we, so he should have his boyfriend in the group chat as well" i argue.

Harry turns to look at me, "then add him."

Tone clearly stating he doesn't care either ways.

"Alright" i say with a big grin.

He chuckles at my reaction.

"You're so cute"

"Yeah?"

"Mmnh" Harry puts his phone down, gently nibbling at my jawline.

"Stop teasing and kiss me" i groan.

He gets on top of me, I look up at him almost crossed eyed cause he's so close.

He secures his arms around my middle, swinging us so that I'm on top straddling his hips.

I scream, "whoooeh... don't do that!" I hit his chest lightly.

"Why not?" He asks, smirking.

"Cause you scared me"

"I'm sorry baby" he says, placing his hand behind my neck to pull me down for a kiss. 

The kiss gets sloppy quickly, i feel his tongue teasing between my lips and I immediately open my mouth. Tasting him, and just feeling his tongue against mine has me deepening the kiss and subconsciously grinding against him.

He groans, I feel him getting harder underneath me.

He breaks the kiss...moving to my neck, sucking and biting.  Making me moan, feeling his mouth on my neck whilst he's grinding up on me matching my pace.

"I'm ready" I rasp out. 

"Wha...?" He asks, still kissing my neck.

I push him off me a bit, so i could look at him.

"I'm ready to go all the way"

"You Sure?"

"Mmh am sure"

"You know, I can wait right?... just cause we're dating doesn't mean we need to rush. I can wait"

"Yeah I know but, I don't want to wait" I say, grinding down on him to make sure he understands.

He bites his lip, eyes immediately darkening with lust... he swallows, "Do you uuum....do you have lube and a condom ?"

"Mmh...I do, took it from zayn's bag after the game yesterday" I say, giggling.

"Oh you little thief, what should I do with you" he asks, teasing.

"Anything"

He looks at me in wonder, but he doesn't say anything, just pulls me down for another kiss. "You're so beautiful baby, I can't believe you're mine"

"All yours daddy"

"Fuck, where's the lube baby?"

I point to the dresser, harry gets off me in a rush to get the lube.