7

There was only one bed in the lounge, and Shao Yuanzhou was lying on the edge in an orderly posture. The soft quilt had a faint smell of lavender, which he remembered from Luo Ning's clothes.

Shao Yuanzhou turned his head slightly and rubbed the quilt subconsciously. The smell of lavender became more and more obvious. The warm quilt seemed to still retain the temperature of Luo Ning, and his face gradually turned red.

Just feel very at ease.

His eyes flickered, and he slowly closed his eyes, clutching the quilt tightly with his fingers.

Shao Yuanzhou rarely got a good night's sleep, when he woke up, his consciousness was a little hazy, his face was rubbing against the pillow, he suddenly remembered that he was sleeping on his husband's bed, and sat up suddenly.

The light in the room was a little dim, Shao Yuanzhou squinted his eyes, went out to take a look, and saw that Luo Ning was not busy with work, her body was lying lazily on the table, her little head was hanging down, her hair was limp, and she was bored. appearance.

Shao Yuanzhou's lazy appearance is a little cute. Seeing Luo Ning's distracted state, he walked over curiously, his fingers seemed to touch Luo Ning's hair accidentally, and it was as soft as he imagined.

He also heard Luo Ning muttering silently about the cake.

Luo Ning went out before and saw a few secretaries eating small cakes. It is a famous dessert shop. The cakes made are very sweet. Luo Ning has not eaten it for a long time. The supply is limited, and he can't eat it today.

Noticing the movement behind him, Luo Ning turned her head and looked, "Are you awake?"

Shao Yuanzhou smiled, "I've slept in a good mood."

He secretly wrote down Luo Ning's muttered words, and when he went out to pick up the water, he went to A trip to the secretary's office.

Luo Ning was thinking about the dessert. When she planned to buy it in advance the next day, she saw that there were several small boxes on her table. The packaging was beautiful and delicate, and you could smell the fragrance faintly. He walked over and saw that it was his favorite. The little cakes, and milk-flavored ones.

Luo Ning's eyes lit up and she asked happily, "Xiaozhou, you bought this? Why did you suddenly go to buy a small cake? I just wanted to eat it."

Shao Yuanzhou looked at his round eyes, shining beautifully, with a smile on his face, like a gluttonous kitten, a smile crossed his heart, sometimes Mr. child.

He said with a smile, "I think my husband likes sweets. Yesterday, the secretary was talking about a dessert shop again. I bought it today.

" Slightly narrowed, he fed Shao Yuanzhou a big mouthful.

Shao Yuanzhou tasted the sweetness, and saw the icing on the corner of Luo Ning's mouth. The taste in his throat seemed to be very sweet. He found that not only his eyes were beautiful, but his lips were also very beautiful. After being soaked in the juice of the cherry, it was especially moist and pink. The full arc is particularly soft at first glance.

If you taste it, it should be as sweet as a cherry.

Shao Yuanzhou was startled when he realized what he was thinking, he clenched his fingers, feeling that he was stunned.

With such a close contact, he seemed to smell Luo Ning's body and seemed to be stained with sweet fragrance.

Luo Ning pinched his finger, "What are you thinking about? You keep staring at me and want to eat cake?"