25

Ferry had a bad premonition, and the next moment he knew what he feared had come true.

His treatment method is not good at all, someone has come to expose his lies, but he doesn't seem to be afraid anymore. He has been worried for so long, and now he is finally relieved.

The duke's son asked angrily. He had brought a box of jewels, so he couldn't spend it in vain.

Feili lowered his head, without quibbling, and didn't want to make any more excuses. He simply said that he didn't know how to treat a cold.

Greer frowned in dissatisfaction. Because of his protection, the Duke's son did not rush to beat Fili even if he was angry, and angrily demanded his box of jewelry back.

Feili said that if he can get to his father's territory in time, and his younger brother helps to heal, he may be able to heal completely.

The king's face was gloomy, and he looked at Fili with gloomy eyes. This incident made him embarrassed. He had previously brazenly showed off that his son had found a capable partner because of the popularity of the nobles. Who knew that Fili was actually So useless, he slapped him hard in the face.

Clearly lacking that ability, and pretending to be so good, just to want to marry Greer, it's really a dream, it's really petty, and you shouldn't expect anything from this kind of person.

Greer had no eye for this liar.

The original admiration in the king's eyes quickly turned to disgust, looking at Feili as if he was looking at something dirty, his eyes were even more contemptuous than before.

Ferry thought he was going to panic, but suddenly he didn't seem to care, he didn't want to care about what other people thought.

Facing the indifferent eyes of the king, he did not continue to please, and turned around and left. Ferry would understand one thing. People who don't like you, even if you please, may not really like you. The search for a sense of identity in the body turned out to be unreliable.

After Ferry figured it out, the heavy stone on his shoulders seemed to suddenly move away, and his back was relieved. He was under too much mental pressure during this time, and now he is starting to break free from the shackles, and there is a sense of joy.

Greer was inexplicably flustered. He always felt that Ferry seemed to be different. Looking at Ferry's free and easy back, Greer felt a sense of unease in his heart.

He quickly chased after him, grabbed Feili's hand, and asked displeasedly, "Fili, why do you admit it, do you know that we finally got what we are today, and I finally got my father and mother to recognize you, In the end, you frivolously ruined those efforts today."

"You don't have to tell the truth at all. As long as you make up two sentences, whoever dares to call you a liar, won't this matter be settled."

"What do you want me to say about you, now that the situation has been screwed up by you, how can you come up with a better way?"

Hearing his questioning, Fili looked uncomfortable and said in a hoarse voice, "I don't want to lie anymore, Greer, don't you understand? I don't like that at all. No matter how many people praise me, I just don't feel at ease."

"You said you love me, why don't you understand me?"

Greer really didn't understand that Feili's change was too sudden. Wasn't it good before? This will cause trouble. He held Feili's shoulder and persuaded earnestly: "As long as we can get what we want, let's spread the word. What's wrong with a little lie, no one will mind, your cold medicine has really helped a lot of people."