22

Luo Ning explained the matter first, so it wouldn't be abrupt for Duan Hanchuan to visit.

When he said he was meeting his parents, it was actually Duan Hanchuan who came to see the Luo family's parents unilaterally. It wasn't that Duan Hanchuan didn't pay attention to etiquette, but that he was brought up by Mr. Duan since he was a child. When Mr. Duan left, the only elders left in Duan Hanchuan were butlers.

Duan Hanchuan was in a neat suit. It was the first time he came to see his father-in-law and mother-in-law. When he arrived at the door of the villa, a sense of tension rose in his heart.

He wanted to abduct the good treasure to his home, but his father-in-law and mother-in-law did not agree to what to do.

He took a deep breath and walked in with the gift.

Mrs. Luo glanced at him without a trace. The young man looked very energetic, tall and handsome, and he looked more handsome than in the photo. As soon as he walked in the door, his eyes were attracted by his own.

Mrs. Luo should have put on a little air, but the depression in her heart will dissipate, because this person's eyes are full of her son, as long as she takes her son to heart is enough.

She greeted with a smile: "Xiao Chuan, come and sit down, you're welcome."

"What are you doing buying so many gifts? I'll stay here for a meal."

While talking, the more Mrs. Luo looked at Duan Hanchuan, the more pleasing her eyes, she thought that Duan Hanchuan was The kind of person who is particularly dull and indifferent, but after speaking, he found that Duan Hanchuan was actually calm and patient, and such a thoughtful and considerate person would be more tolerant of her son.

Seeing that her husband was still trying to pick on the thorns, Mrs. Luo reached out and pinched her husband's waist.

It's enough to make things difficult for a few words, don't make the atmosphere awkward.

Overall, she thinks Duan Hanchuan is very good.

There was joy in Luo Ning's eyes, and his mother nodded, then he would have no problem with Duan Hanchuan.

Mrs. Luo asked Duan Hanchuan's next plan, and heard Duan Hanchuan say that the next step is to plan marriage.

Of course Mrs. Luo refused to agree. Duan Hanchuan was willing to get married, which showed that she was serious about this relationship, but it had only been so long before she knew that her son was in love, and she was about to jump to marriage.

No, no, this is too hasty.

It is beautiful to want to take her son away easily.

Duan Hanchuan was a little disappointed and couldn't bring his wife home immediately, but at least his father-in-law and mother-in-law didn't refuse, so it's okay to get engaged first.

After such a discussion, Duan Hanchuan's life, they still have to inspect and investigate, and decide to hold an engagement banquet first.

Luo Ning was looked at more strictly by Mrs. Luo, and told her son to be reserved, not to be easily coaxed away by men, and to cherish what he couldn't get.

Luo Ning responded, a little headache, the family couldn't bear him, Duan Hanchuan was clinging to him again, he had to deal with both sides, and he was a little tired.

Although he was already married in the dream, Duan Hanchuan solemnly asked Luo Ning to marry him again. This time, having a wedding ring means that he has trapped him.

Duan Hanchuan came here for more than two weeks. Many things in the company were delayed. The assistant called twice to remind him.

Luo Ning didn't want him to delay the business, and asked him to go back to City A first.

Duan Hanchuan hugged the person in his arms and kissed him enough, then he bought a plane ticket to go back, and secretly decided to transfer the company here.

The housekeeper glanced at his husband suspiciously, how could he go out the door, and when he came back, he was proud of the spring breeze, and he walked with wind.

Has it negotiated an important cooperation?

While the butler was guessing, he suddenly found that Duan Hanchuan had a silver light flickering on his hand.

He rubbed his eyes, looked carefully, and found that he was right, it was actually a ring!