21

Luo Ning's hand was clenched by Duan Hanchuan. He was fed a lot of food by Duan Hanchuan, and his belly was full.

The sky outside had already darkened, and it was late for the meal. Luo Ning whispered, "I'm going back."

He moved his hand, but Duan Hanchuan held it so tightly that he couldn't pull it out.

Duan Hanchuan rubbed his white and tender fingers, pleading with his eyes: "I won't go back today?" "

I can't sleep without a baby at night."

Going back, I can't wait to put people in my pocket and take them away.

Luo Ning hesitated for a while. If he didn't go home at night, he would definitely be questioned by his family tomorrow.

But Duan Hanchuan was looking at him expectantly, his eyes were black and moist, like a coquettish puppy.

He also kissed his face reliantly and pleaded repeatedly.

Luo Ning's heart softened, and she couldn't help meeting all his demands, so she nodded and agreed.

Anyway, they are all married, kissing, hugging, and sleeping together, so it doesn't matter if they don't go back.

Duan Hanchuan was happy now, and gave Luo Ning a heavy kiss on the corner of his lips, lest Luo Ning go back and take Luo Ning to a nearby residence.

Duan Hanchuan would only come to stay for two nights in this house on business trips, but the room had been cleaned by someone, and it was clean and free of dust.

The cool tones and simple layout of the interior make it look like a place where single men live.

No, it should be a single old man.

When Luo Ning was in the dream, Duan Hanchuan was a painful cub in his eyes, but in reality, Duan Hanchuan was five years older than him, and he had already run three.

Luo Ning looked curiously at the interior decoration and sat down on the soft sofa.

After eating so many dishes and desserts, his stomach was a little stretched. He lay on Duan Hanchuan's lap, and Duan Hanchuan rubbed his stomach for him.

The palms are warm, the strength is gentle, and it feels very comfortable. Luo Ning squinted her eyes comfortably, buried her head beside Duan Hanchuan's lower abdomen, hugged Duan Hanchuan's waist, and fell asleep comfortably.

Duan Hanchuan's eyes were soft and there was a warm smile in his eyes. He brushed away his soft hair and said softly, "Go take a shower and sleep."

Luo Ning hummed, too lazy to move.

Duan Hanchuan's eyes lit up, "Otherwise, I'll help Gubao."

Luo Ning was refreshed, and immediately sat up, her ears were red, "No need."

Although they also washed together, Luo Ning still didn't quite like it . Let go.

He walked into the bathroom to take a hot shower, wrapped in a nightgown and came out. The warm heat made his skin pink, his face flushed, his hair was wet and slightly curled, there was some damp water vapor on his body, and the shower gel was fragrant. , the ribbon on the waist outlines a thin arc, and the calf is white and straight.

The whole person is a watery peach, and the outer layer of powdery skin is peeled off, and the inside is the sweet white flesh.

Duan Hanchuan's eyes were dim. His darling looked very good after taking a shower. Of course, it was best when he was lying under him.

Duan Hanchuan couldn't help but bite into his seductive face, which was fragrant and soft, making him want to hold it in his arms and rub it.

Duan Hanchuan went to the bathroom to take a shower after he was kissed enough. His cold breath was diluted, his wet hair was pushed back, his face was angular, and the black bathrobe was casually draped. He looked lean, but the muscles in his chest were not. Very solid.

When he entered the bedroom, he saw that Luo Ning had been wrapped in the quilt, arched like a silkworm baby, and the exposed eyes were round and bright.

With more people, the whole bedroom is warmed up.

Duan Hanchuan pressed up with a smile and hugged the soft silkworm baby.

The tip of her nose rubbed against Luo Ning's face, and the numb itching made Luo Ning giggled, her eyes curved into crescents, her body curled up, she stretched out her hand in revenge, pinched Duan Hanchuan's face and pulled it to both sides.

The two played around for a while, Luo Ning was a little tired, lay on Duan Hanchuan's chest, and said softly: "Let's sleep."

Duan Hanchuan held his face, with affection in his eyes, hinting: "My dear Do you want to sleep?" "Don't you want to

sleep with me?"

"You don't want to kiss me more."

Luo Ning blushed, widened her eyes, and covered Duan Hanchuan's mouth in shame, "What nonsense are you talking about! I don't want to, Obediently, close your eyes and sleep."

Duan Hanchuan chuckled softly, biting Luo Ning's lips, "But I want to be obedient."

He didn't know how to write those two words implicitly . become his own wife.

Luo Ning snorted softly, Duan Hanchuan's big palm slid across his waist, his lips and teeth bit his collarbone lightly, causing a shudder.

Luo Ning turned her head to the side, her toes shrank, slightly raised her fair neck, and reached out to hug Duan Hanchuan's broad back.

Like a fish caught in the wind and waves, drifting with the waves, the waves hit him, causing him to gradually lose consciousness.

Uncontrollably biting Duan Hanchuan's shoulder, the pain came, Duan Hanchuan's eyes were dark, and he had a sense of reality.

The person who is in his heart is really in his arms at this moment.

It was almost noon when he woke up, Luo Ning opened her dry eyes and twisted her body in pain, with red marks all over her chest.

Duan Hanchuan was refreshed and wanted to take him to wash, but Luo Ning kicked him in dissatisfaction, but the white and delicate feet were pinched. Dazzling and cute.

He was bitten by Duan Hanchuan, Luo Ning turned around and retracted into the quilt, glared at Duan Hanchuan, and dared not move any more.

Duan Hanchuan pulled him out, hugged him horizontally, coaxed him softly, and contentedly hugged him to take a bath.

Luo Ning lay lazily on the sofa, not wanting to move, Duan Hanchuan handed it over with a fork in the fruit, and Luo Ning ate it beautifully.

Her body was refreshed and her stomach was full again, Luo Ning went back to sleep again.

Duan Hanchuan leaned against him, handling the documents accumulated by the company.

The afternoon sun shines in, and the light-colored spots fall, which is quiet and beautiful.

In the evening, Duan Hanchuan didn't bother him any more. Luo Ning slept sweetly and sweetly. She got up rubbing her eyes and looked at the time, only to realize that she had forgotten something.

If I don't go back tonight, I'm afraid my family will call to urge you.

Luo Ning quickly changed his clothes, the marks on his arms and neck disappeared a little, but it was still obvious that he buttoned the collar tightly, and then he was relieved and asked Duan Hanchuan to send him back.

Duan Hanchuan was not happy, he was worried about gain and loss and felt a little insecure, and just wanted to keep Luo Ning by his side.

Luo Ning tweeted to his face, "Come on, I'm going back."

"Can you come out tomorrow?"

Duan Hanchuan sighed, and justifiably abducted his baby into his arms, and held another wedding. It is very necessary, the sooner you get married, the better.

When Luo Ning returned to the villa, Mrs. Luo was pruning the flowers. She was calm and elegant, picking flowers and leaves slowly, and asked, "Where have you been these two nights?"

Luo Ning replied, "I went to a friend's house. Overnight."

Mrs. Luo snorted, put down the scissors and walked over, looking at Luo Ning carefully, "Go to a friend's house, what are you doing so uncomfortable ." "I'm

not telling the truth."

"Are you in love?"

Mom asked that, Luo Ning pursed her lips, nodded and admitted, "I have a boyfriend." Mrs.

Luo glanced at him and knew something was wrong.

She really fell in love. It is normal for her to fall in love at this age. However, when she is studying abroad, where did she meet people?

wait, boyfriend? !

Only then did Mrs. Luo grasp the point, and her head was smashed. After she was shocked, she confirmed in a trance: "Men."

Luo Ning squeezed her fingers and nodded.

Mrs. Luo was stunned for a while. How could she have a boyfriend? Why didn't she see such a tendency before.

It's different, if it's a girl, it's her little pig who goes to bully others.

Now, my little pig has been arched.

Although the idea is open, Mrs. Luo really hasn't understood this aspect.

She hurriedly grabbed Luo Ning's hand and asked in a panic, "Where are the people, domestic or foreign?"

Wouldn't she find a foreign son-in-law for her, all the foreign sons-in-law came here?

"How long have you been together, how did you get together?"

Luo Ning was a little embarrassed, afraid that she would not be able to accept it, and said slowly: "Mom, his name is Duan Hanchuan, and he is from the Duan family in City A."

"I have known each other for a while. , we've met a few times, and I really like him."

Mrs. Luo couldn't react, she's already studying abroad, and she can talk about a boyfriend in city A, she doesn't know anything about it, she can't hide it. It's so tight, now it's almost unpredictable.

Yesterday, I was still with the other party, which means that my little pig was really arched.

Wait, the Duan family seems to be a little familiar.

Luo Ning continued: "He said he would come to visit you in two days."

Has it progressed to meeting parents? Mrs. Luo waved her hand and told Luo Ning to leave quickly, don't say some scary words.

Sitting on the sofa, she quickly sent a message to her husband, and quickly looked up what Duan Hanchuan looked like, and she was so fascinated by it.

They have a son and a daughter, and the daughter is married. Now it is the son who worries her, Duan Hanchuan, who must be investigated.

Although the Duan family is famous in the market and has a successful career, but the most important thing is character. If the other party is not good, what should I do if my son falls in love for the first time and is hurt? If something is wrong, stop the loss in time.

Soon a series of messages were sent to her mobile phone. In the evening, the couple talked and looked at Duan Hanchuan's information.

The Luo family has never cooperated with the Duan family, and they don't know Duan Hanchuan very well. At this time, they stared at the information and could see the flowers seriously.

Dad Luo has a wide network of contacts, and he is quick to inquire about news. Duan Hanchuan's private life is very clean. involve.

Duan Hanchuan himself has a calm personality and is busy with his career. His appearance and height are also so-so, barely able, so he can be regarded as a match for his son.

Looking at it, it seems that there is nothing wrong with it, but the pig is arched, and of course Duan Hanchuan is not very pleasing to the eye.