6

Luo Ning took the chick over. This black chick was bulging, only the size of two palms, and chickens were raised in the manor. This black pearl-spotted chick was extraordinarily tender, but so small, how could he be willing to eat it? I'm going to use a cage to raise chickens.

The chick cooed, nestled in Luo Ning's palm, dumbfounded, with dark round eyes, looking extraordinarily ignorant.

Eaton was dissatisfied, because the chicken occupied his place, and the palm of the little freckled could only be his standing. This stupid chicken actually had the same color as him, but even if this stupid chicken was not dark, It's not as round and good-looking as he is, and you can eat it when you grow up and wash it clean.

Eaton Fei jumped in front of Luo Ning's eyes, showing his presence, and asked Luo Ning to come and hug him.

And the chicken eyeball in Luo Ning's hand turned around, and saw a small black spot flying in front of him.

A gust of wind hit, and Eaton was swept up and covered his face. He couldn't fly steadily, and fell straight to the ground in a daze.

Luo Ning was shocked, and hurriedly squatted down to check his situation, for fear that he would be fanned out.

Carefully picked up the sluggish Eaton and put it in front of his eyes for inspection. It was very good. The wings were not broken, and there were no arms or legs missing. He could still move.

Eaton was dizzy, and finally came back to his senses, staring at the chick fiercely, flapping his little wings, the ball-like body looked even more round, and he was about to explode with anger.

The stupid chicken dared to hit him! Let him be so embarrassed in front of the little freckles.

Eaton couldn't bear this breath, and rushed towards the chicken like crazy, but he was so angry that he was too small to be beaten or bitten. The chicken's body was thick with fur. Can only bite on the eyelids of the chicken.

After venting, his body was too tired, and Eaton stopped and fell into Luo Ning's palm, his feet turned to the sky, looking pitiful and paralyzed.

Luo Ning saw that he was motionless again, for fear that he was injured in the process of jumping just now. Nodding like this, he was quite vindictive. The organ of the ladybug is too small, and he had to look it over.

Luo Ning lowered her head, her face was very close to Eaton, Eaton gradually opened Xiaodou's eyes, and he could clearly see Luo Ning's slender and curled eyelashes, the light green gentle eye color, with a thin shimmer, let He couldn't wait to indulge in it.

If you get closer, you can kiss those beautiful eyes.

Eaton's thoughts diverged, and his irritable mood was immediately comforted. The tip of his heart softened, as if soaked in gentle lake water, his wings trembled slightly, and fell on Luo Ning's eyebrows, obeying the thoughts and desires in his heart, Leave a little imprint.

The touch is slight, only the slightest itching like a little bit of water, but with a kind of cherishing, so Luo Ning can't ignore it, Luo Ning's eyes widened, with some surprise, her face slowly turned red.

What does eaton mean? Did you kiss him just now?

He wouldn't have been surprised if a real bug touched him, but Eaton was a grown man inside and he had to think.

Or that the Middle Ages were originally quite open, and there was no other meaning.

Luo Ning held Eaton and looked at Eaton's expression carefully, but only two small black dots could be seen.

Forget it, a little bug can still take advantage of it.

...

On a bright afternoon, Earl Kate packed up his things, brought the yeast solution, and was about to leave for the capital. Unlike usual, he brought a lot of baggage this time.