10

After tasting the sweet bread, Edson turned his attention to the small bottle of wine, and an intoxicating fragrance wafted out. The wine tasted cherry red and clear, removed the crystal agate, and took a sip, love. Desen was fascinated by the taste of this wine. They liked to drink in this country, but other wines had a rough musty taste. He had never tasted such a sweet wine, which reminded him of the bright spring. , wisps of floral fragrance floated, brilliant and beautiful.

Edson was drinking faster and faster. When he was stung by the ladybug on his face, he suddenly remembered that he had eaten so much, and immediately felt embarrassed. He touched his stomach uncomfortably. He smiled at Luo Ning.

These things were so delicious, they were the ultimate feast, and he couldn't stop once he started.

Luo Ning said it didn't matter, Eaton angrily kicked Edward's face twice before returning to Luo Ning's palm.

That bottle of wine was brewed lightly by the little freckles. It tasted delicious. The wine became mellow after being stored for so long. It was very precious. It kept going, but it was still served in wine glasses, and the small bottle soon bottomed out.

Eaton is very hurt. He is so stingy, he wants to drive Edson out of the manor quickly, not to eat and drink here.

Looking at Edson's appearance, I am afraid that he is thinking about delicious food, and he may come here often in the future.

Especially at this moment, Edson looked at the freckles with very soft eyes, as if he saw a piece of plaster that was about to be glued on, and Edson's eyes became bad when he looked at Edson, but he was still angry at Edson. He bounced twice on his head.

It's a pity that he is too young, and Edson can't even notice him. Edson only thinks that the manor is like paradise. Fortunately, he learned medicine from Luo Ning. Edson decided to come to the manor often for the sake of food, but Eating and drinking for free will definitely not work, he can bring gifts in exchange.

When Edson finally left, Eaton held Luo Ning's little finger aggrievedly.

Luo Ning has been with him for too long, and he can already figure out his emotions. He knows that it is because of Edson. Eaton likes rose wine the most, but watching Edson drink up the wine, that is the last bottle of rose wine. , like a kid who was robbed of candy.

Luo Ning poked his shell and coaxed softly: "Okay, don't be angry, if you like to drink, can I make it for you?"

Eaton's voice was low, "I can't give Edson a drink in the future."

Luo Ning responded immediately: "It's all yours."

Eaton was a little happy, and was coaxed by Little Freckles. He was a little embarrassed, but he was very happy. Little Freckles held him like this, which made him feel loved. Little Freckles' eyes seemed to be all him.

Eaton rubbed the pulp of Luo Ning's finger, smelling a little residual sweetness, and he involuntarily took a bite.

Luo Ning's fingers are slightly itchy, which is obviously a coquettish action, but she knows that Eaton's body is a man's soul, and he has been holding his fingertips. Luo Ning's face suddenly turned red. She had already tasted a little wine, and her face was blushing, which would be more like a delicate petal.

He poked Eaton and said in a shaky voice, "Don't bite me."

The small voice made the tip of Eton's heart soften, and found that Luo Ning was a little shy, Eton took another bite in the softest place maliciously, what he wanted to taste the most was Luo Ning's lips, that was the wine. The liquid was even sweeter, but he didn't want to scare Luo Ning, it was impossible to do something rude.