4

Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan shared fragrant sweet potatoes, which were soft and sweet, filling the stomach.

It took two days to plant a small vegetable field. Luo Ning found an excuse and said that he went out to pick up garbage. He had no money on him, so he had to save more and more money.

Luo Ning sold a basket of strawberries at the gate of the community. The previous customers still remember him, and the whole basket of strawberries was sold out.

Luo Ning went to the supermarket to buy biscuits and small cakes as usual. He wrinkled the packaging, kept only half of each, and hid them in his clothes before returning to the orphanage.

When he has snacks, he will give some to Xiaoqing, but Duan Hanchuan is the cub he is most concerned about, and most of them are reserved for Duan Hanchuan.

Luo Ning also supplemented her nutrition. He came to the orphanage for half a month. He was not thin at all, but was still white and tender.

Duan Hanchuan was sitting under the tree, holding a branch in his hand to write and draw. He should have been very serious, but his eyes unknowingly looked towards the playground, and there was no small bean tangled up.

He lowered his eyelashes, and his shoulder was suddenly pushed.

Duan Hanchuan turned his head and saw that the tall man was standing in front of him, his eyes were fixed on his face, like a mouse smelling fishy, ​​and he asked with a bad expression: "What were you eating just now?!"

Duan Hanchuan glared coldly He glanced at the other party and swiped the hand in front of him with force.

The tall man pushed Duan Hanchuan again, and said fiercely: "You are eating candy, right! I saw your mouth bulging."

"You dare to lie to me, where did you steal the candy, give it to me, and you too Goes with candy." The

tall man said while hurriedly rummaging through Duan Hanchuan's pocket, he wanted to eat snacks too much, and Duan Hanchuan should give it to him wherever he was qualified to eat.

For such an offensive move, he rashly wanted to turn over Duan Hanchuan's pocket. Before Duan Hanchuan could stop him, a piece of candy wrapper in his pocket was turned over, which Duan Hanchuan was reluctant to throw away.

The tall man's eyes were green when he saw the beautiful candy wrappers, and when he thought of the sweet candy, his saliva was about to flow out, and he wanted to look through Duan Hanchuan's clothes.

Duan Hanchuan's eyes turned cold, he lost his patience, pushed the tall man away and punched the tall man with a punch.

The tall man screamed in pain, and even more angry, got up and fought back. Although he was taller, he was not as strong as Duan Hanchuan, and he did not take advantage of it, and was beaten several times.

He was lying on the ground, crying bitterly, Duan Hanchuan did not stop, and soon Ge Cuifen, who was taking care of the child, ran over.

Hanging a little stared at Duan Hanchuan, why is this little beast causing trouble again.

It's annoying to look at.

The yin and yang look strange, no wonder he is the son of a murderer.

Ge Cuifen washed a lot of clothes today, and she couldn't straighten her tired waist. She hated all the trivial things, so she had to work hard to support her family. .

Anyway, no one cares about this little beast, and it is still fighting. Even if she beats this little beast, the dean will not blame her.

Thinking like this, Ge Cuifen was still a little eager to try, and the suppressed tyrannical desire tossed up. With a big slap, he slapped Duan Hanchuan vigorously, wrapped in the wind, and he could imagine how painful this slap was.

Duan Hanchuan didn't bear it honestly. He stretched out his hand to hold the slap, barely holding his body, and then bit down hard. His dark and indifferent eyes were like a young wolf, his teeth were digging into Ge Cuifen's flesh, and he wanted to bite down a piece. meat.

Ge Cuifen screamed, and the expression on her face became even more fierce. She waved her arms to throw Duan Hanchuan away. She had a big shoulder and a round waist, and she was so strong that Duan Hanchuan staggered and could not stand steady, and Ge Cuifen slapped him on the face with a frantic slap. , his head buzzed, as if he had lost consciousness.

When Luo Ning was about to come to Duan Hanchuan, she saw that Ge Cuifen was going to kick Duan Hanchuan with her feet. The strong back made Duan Hanchuan even thinner.

Luo Ning's heart almost jumped to her throat. If she stepped down, Duan Hanchuan would be kicked. Luo Ning hurried over and used this momentum to push Ge Cuifen away.

She asked angrily, "Aunt Ge, what are you doing?!"

"The orphanage recruited you, not for you to beat people!"

Ge Cuifen's eyes moved to Luo Ning. The last time Luo Ning bumped into her, she Remember, here's another small chop, such a stinky thing is not good.

Originally, Ge Cuifen was still sensible and didn't dare to touch Luo Ning, but when Duan Hanchuan bit her, her brain had already turned into a mess, how could she still think calmly, when the impulse came up, she just wanted to put what was in her heart. The anger vented out, and a big fan-like palm slapped Luo Ning.

"It's up to you to do what my mother does!" "You learned how to handle a mouse

at a young age, bah! It's not a good thing to mix with the son of a murderer. Today, my mother will teach you how to respect your elders."

Said, while wanting to twist Luo Ning's ears.

Duan Hanchuan gritted his teeth, a bloody smell filled his mouth, his eyes were dark and gloomy, he picked up a stone in his hand and threw it recklessly.

Ge Cuifen was hit in the stomach, and the sharp pain made her face grim, and she didn't have the heart to teach Luo Ning a lesson.

The movement here quickly attracted people, and there was a crowd around to watch the fun, and some people went to the dean.

Looking at Duan Hanchuan with schadenfreude, according to this posture, it must be Duan Hanchuan who made trouble again. Now Duan Hanchuan is going to be criticized again, and he really didn't learn well.

Dean Xu came over quickly, and when he saw Duan Hanchuan, he frowned slightly and asked, "What's going on?

" , took Dean Xu's hand, and cried, "President, you have to help me, Duan Hanchuan's child can't be taught, so he dares to beat me."

"I'm in the orphanage. I have no credit or hard work. I didn't even hear a good word, and I was bullied by a white-eyed wolf."

Duan Hanchuan blocked Luo Ning behind him, hiding his eyes under his overly long hair. gloomy.

It's useless, it's always like this, he's not good at defending, plus he's not likable, every time he's beaten and scolded, he can never stand in the position of the victim, no one thinks that he should apologize to him, instead Think he's in trouble again.

Duan Hanchuan was used to this, listening to others numbly.

Dean Xu asked coldly, "Did you beat someone?"

Luo Ning stuck her head out from behind Duan Hanchuan, her eyes turned red, tears fell immediately, and the tip of her fair nose was also red. She pointed at Ge Cuifen, Sadly: "Teacher, Aunt Ge bullied us first. She patted me on the back, my back hurts so much, and Duan Hanchuan's face was swollen by her punch."

"Aunt Ge was so scary just now, calling me a little bastard. , why did she hit us, we did nothing wrong."

Dean Xu listened to Luo Ning's words, noticed that Duan Hanchuan's face was really red and swollen, she walked over and lifted Luo Ning's clothes, and the tender skin , sure enough left a mark.

Ge Cuifen's face changed, she gritted her teeth and looked at Luo Ning. She didn't expect that this little bastard would sue, but she even added fuel to it. Her feeling in her heart immediately became bad, and she felt guilty and flustered.

Dean Xu looked at Ge Cuifen, "What's going on?!"

The scar seemed too much, and Luo Ning was crying all the time, no matter what Dean Xu thought in his heart, he always had to understand clearly on the surface.

Ge Cuifen slapped his thigh and complained bitterly: "President, don't just look at them pitiful, I'm also injured, look, such a big stone, thrown directly at me, to do such a bad thing, it's a bad thing. Good boy."

"I didn't see Duan Hanchuan bullying others, so I taught Duan Hanchuan a lesson, but Duan Hanchuan bit me. I got angry and patted him."

"I really didn't mean it, I didn't expect my strength to be so strong."

Dean Xu gave her a headache when she heard her crying . He really hit you? Why hit you?" The

tall man was very proud to see Duan Hanchuan being bullied, but the dean came over not long after that. Of course, he couldn't admit his mistake, rolled his eyes and pointed at Duan Hanchuan quibly, " It was Duan Hanchuan who stole the candy, I saw Duan Hanchuan eating the candy with my own eyes, where did Duan Hanchuan come from, it must have been stolen, I told Duan Hanchuan that stealing was not good, and Duan Hanchuan beat me."

Duan Hanchuan said firmly, "I didn't steal it. The

tall man retorted, "You didn't steal it from where you came from. Maybe it just came out of nowhere. You just have dirty hands

and feet." Yes , you don't know anything, so don't talk nonsense, be careful with your mouth." The

tall man was stunned, someone really gave Duan Hanchuan candy, he thought about it, and couldn't help but feel jealous, why ? What is this kind of treatment, he blurted out: "Then why don't you give it to us?"

Luo Ning felt amused, and her face was innocent, "You are so domineering, so annoying, I just don't want to give it to you." The

tall man was about to explode with anger. , he hates it wherever, he is in the orphanage, but he is very popular, but Luo Ning just doesn't give it to him, he chokes in frustration and can't speak.

Dean Xu's eyes were also a bit complicated. There were no children in the orphanage who wanted to get close to Duan Hanchuan, and she didn't have a good impression of Duan Hanchuan. Luo Ning had just arrived and didn't get together with other people, but instead had a good impression of Duan Hanchuan.

The ins and outs of this matter are also clear. At first, the tall man misunderstood and took the initiative to provoke. Duan Hanchuan is not unreasonable, but President Xu felt that Duan Hanchuan should not fight. Ning and Duan Hanchuan's eyes, especially Duan Hanchuan's face, were so swollen that she couldn't say anything out of her mouth.

Luo Ning took the opportunity to say, "President's mother, he scolded Duan Hanchuan, should he apologize, and Aunt Ge, who is fierce, so he should say sorry."

"Everyone said that you must apologize when you do something wrong."