23

Fili's eyes widened, Greer slowly spit out the words, as if with a dangerous temptation, slowly breaking away from his bottom line little by little, this is a lie, Fili has a guilty conscience, he has never I have never done such a shameful thing before, as long as I think about it, I can't wait to get into the cracks in the ground.

The green eyes flickered, and Greer was still persuading, "Don't be afraid, Philip, we must use a little means if we want to be happy. Your brother shouldn't mind such trivial matters."

"He has bullied you for so many years. Why can't you use a cold medicine? That's what he owes you. You don't have to feel guilty."

"Think about it, when everyone finds out that you can easily cure a cold, all the nobles will hold you, you don't have to work hard to learn nasty etiquette, my parents will like you too, to Everyone will bless us."

Phiri's lips quivered and he looked at Greer in horror, he didn't want to do that, it would feel like he couldn't lift his head, it would make him feel like a thief, but all that Greer described was so beautiful, he Every day was very depressing, a heavy stone was on his shoulders, and he was about to collapse. As long as he followed Greer's method, all difficulties could be solved, and he could live very easily.

Fei Li fell into a constant struggle, clenching his palm tightly.

"Don't you want to be with me?" Greer whispered.

Fili couldn't help but be shaken, he couldn't lose Greer, he could only comfort himself in his heart, his father and younger brother would definitely understand him. Of course, such comfort could not make Fili feel at ease, but he subconsciously dared not go any further. Think deeply.

Greer looked overjoyed, and immediately brought Ferry to the king, saying that Ferry had a way to cure a cold, and that Ferry brought those medicines with him in case he might get sick, so he didn't need to go out to find herbs now.

The black potion king didn't want to drink at all, and felt that the color was no different from poison, but the doctor he found was rubbing the coldly glittering blade to bleed him, and there was a large basin at the bottom, which made the king only feel like this situation Killing pigs.

With such a big pot, if so much blood was let out, would he still be able to survive? He had heard that some people died by bloodletting.

Trembling to stop the doctor's movements, listening to Greer's swearing promise, out of the desire to survive, the king still intends to try, why not just drink a bowl of black water and close his eyes.

The king pinched his nose and drank it. The taste was very strange, not as unpleasant as he imagined, and the effect did not appear immediately, but on the second day, he was surprised to find that his nose was smooth and his throat was no longer sore.

The king stood up in disbelief. He was in good spirits now, and he didn't look sick at all.

That thing called cold medicine has such an amazing effect?

It was easy to cure the disease, and he didn't have to work hard for bloodletting. It was only one day, and he recovered without pain or itching.

But I didn't see that Feili still had such skills.

The king's shrewd head instantly figured out how much benefit this cold medicine can bring to him. Anyone is afraid of getting sick, but he has a cure. Those who want to live must obey him. position can be more stable.

Thinking of this, a smile appeared on the king's face. He was no longer as old-fashioned and serious as usual, and the first time he saw Fili, he showed a cheerful expression.