16

Luo Ning picked up the bunch of tomatoes. No one eats the tomatoes here. After all, the people in the manor used to cook some dark dishes, and the ingredients were used in the same way. How could they go looking for other wild foods? fruit.

Luo Ning had never eaten tomatoes when she came here. The red and bright flesh was very sweet at first glance. Thinking of the soft and juicy taste, she couldn't help but get greedy.

He picked all the tomatoes one by one, some of them could be used for soup, the other as fruit, and he wanted to wash them and throw one in his mouth.

Eton fluttered his wings and stopped: "Little freckles, this kind of fruit cannot be eaten."

Tricia has specially announced that this little red fruit will die if eaten, and usually only order people to collect this fruit to make poison.

Luo Ning said with a smile: "Who did you listen to? Of course you can eat it. I have eaten it before, and it tastes quite delicious."

Without waiting for Eaton to say more, he tasted one first, and it turned out that the sand was sweet.

Eton turned pale in shock and rushed in front of Luo Ning. Seeing that Luo Ning had eaten it, the whole worm was a little anxious, but he couldn't let Luo Ning spit it out. Eton also took a bite. If there is a problem, let's poison it together. .

Smash it, smash it, it seems delicious?

Is poison so sweet?

Eaton licked off the candy, and subconsciously ate the tomatoes again, and even a little unfulfilled, his mouth was covered with pink pulp.

Just as he was relishing it, a dizziness came through his mind, his head was blank, and there seemed to be a bright light flashing in front of him, Eaton squinted, for some reason, the next moment his buoyant body suddenly became heavier.

Everything in his field of vision became smaller and smaller, and he finally felt the sensation of his feet hitting the ground again.

Eaton was dumbfounded, and habitually wanted to twist his wings, but suddenly found that the wings were gone.

Has he finally changed back? ! Not a bug anymore!

Eaton looked shocked, stretched out his palm to check, and they all returned to their normal form.

The tall and big physique is his own right.

He thought that the curse magic would not be lifted until Tricia arrived, but he didn't expect that after eating that strange red fruit, the curse was actually broken.

After thinking about it, Eaton understood what was going on. The key to lifting the curse should be the red fruit, which must have been set by Tricia.

That kind of fruit is not poisonous. Tricia lied and asked people to collect red fruits every once in a while. In fact, she did not want to make poison, but Tricia liked to eat it.

It's no wonder that sometimes Tricia's mouth is red, because the fruit is not common, Tricia lied that it was poisonous, and occupied it by herself for the sake of gluttony.

He even set the solution of the curse to that kind of fruit.

Eaton was surprised and delighted, his whole body was a little unreal, and he could be a normal person, who would want to be a bug.

Luo Ning was also stunned when the room suddenly changed into a living person. Looking at the strange man in front of her, she was already stunned.

The man is tall and long-legged, wearing a black riding suit, with light golden hair, eyes as clear and blue as the sky, a deep outline, a straight nose bridge, light lips, extremely handsome, the kind of manly handsome, very handsome. charming.