12

On March 20th, Zhang Dahai went to the secret site. The bottom of the floor was damp and dark, and there was a faint smell of blood. Although it was cleaned every time, after a long period of accumulation, some bloodstains had dried up. At this time, only The pale lights are on, and anyone who walks in will be shocked.

Zhang Dahai was already familiar with this scene. With a cigarette in his mouth, he walked past the instruments placed around him. On the simple mattress, a person who was injected with anesthesia was lying, just a child of about ten years old.

This child is a beggar who was abducted, and even if something happens, it will not pose any threat to him.

Zhang Dahai watched his subordinate pick up the sharp blade, and was about to do it when he suddenly had an extremely bad premonition. The whole person became inexplicably irritable, his heart was pounding, and it seemed that the basement suddenly became a lot colder.

Zhang Dahai snuffed out the cigarette butts. He felt very uncomfortable. After being silent for a while, he felt that something was wrong with his premonition, so he wanted his subordinates to stop first. He planned to discuss with the client and postpone it for a few days.

But it was too late for Zhang Dahai to regret it. When he made up his mind to terminate the plan, a messy voice rang out, and more than a dozen JCs who suddenly broke in entered the basement, staring at him coldly, weapons pointed at him, and surrounded them stand up.

Zhang Dahai was so frightened by this change that he almost threw himself away. Why did JC come? He kept this secret well.

Zhang Dahai had more doubts, but he clearly realized that he was finished, and he might not be able to come out in the next life.

He knew very well that he was walking on a tightrope, but the profits that fell like snowflakes confused his mind and made him let go of his initial vigilance.

These criminal facts are enough to convict him of a felony.

Zhang Dahai was taken away like ashes. His good days were not over yet. If he wanted to save enough money, he would receive it. Now everything is gone.

Zhang Dahai had a crime situation, and Duan Mingna was definitely not immune to it. She was also taken to Bureau J, sitting in a cold room, cramped space, and a dark future. The two finally became afraid and began to regret choosing this path.

Both of them can see the situation clearly. Under the situation that all the evidence has been hammered and cannot be quibble, they simply tell all the business honestly.

The underground dark web and the criminals involved were all uprooted.

As soon as such a large-scale sensational social incident was exposed, the repercussions were very strong, and it even made a hot search.

To be able to do such a cruel thing, the network is so wide that it has harmed so many people. Looking at it carefully, it makes people feel cold, and a cold air rises from the soles of their feet. They can't believe that such an organization is actually Having existed for so long, those who have disappeared have been treated cruelly.

The couple Zhang Dahai and Duan Mingna were sprayed with blood. They looked friendly and kind, but their hearts and hearts were blackened into ink. How could they be so cruel.

The neighbors in the same community with Duan Mingna only felt scared for a while. Thinking that they had lived with such criminals, they were even more frightened. What if Duan Mingna attacked them? , Who would believe that Duan Mingna and his wife are such terrible people.

Everyone has heightened their vigilance and called for the continued crackdown on such organizations.

When Luo Ning saw this news, she had already brought Duan Hanchuan to settle in the town. They bought a simple small building with a spacious yard.

After seeing that Duan Mingna and Zhang Dahai were indeed arrested, Luo Ning felt relieved.

Pull up Duan Hanchuan and plant a vine in the corner of the yard together. You should be able to eat grapes next summer.

Duan Hanchuan heard the beauty described by Luo Ning, and there was a touch of longing in his eyes.

When Luo Ning was smiling, the smile on her face suddenly disappeared, and it gradually turned into panic. She hurried to pull Duan Hanchuan, because Duan Hanchuan's figure became transparent.

what happened? !

Luo Ning was anxious, but then found that his own hand had also become transparent, like a faded ink painting, and everything around him began to become nothing.

Duan Hanchuan's pupils shrank suddenly, obviously startled by this change, he could only hold Luo Ning's hand tightly, and before he could react, all the colors in his eyes were gone.

...

During the Grain Rain season, on the streets paved with bluestone slabs, there are few pedestrians on the road. This small city called Yecheng is just a small place for the man.

Pedestrians on the street were either wearing long-distance horse jackets or overcoats, and several rickshaws passed quickly, splashing the ground.

In a simple tea shed, a few men chatted while peeling peanuts.

The comings and goings are all gossip in Yecheng. When talking about the Duan family, which is the most concerned, several men couldn't help but lower their voices.

"I heard that something strange happened to the Duan family recently. Master Duan's third young lady went crazy, locked herself in the house, and grabbed pieces of meat from herself."

"And Master Duan's second son is also sick. , It is said that a concubine in the house went out in the middle of the night one day and jumped into the well."

"I have a relative who works at Duan's house, saying that blood came from the well."

"Not only that, it is said that in the middle of the night, the Hearing the sound of the eldest young master reading, the eldest young master has long since disappeared, how could there be reading sounds, think about it carefully."

"The Duan family is trying to invite the master to come, I don't think it is easy.

" Everyone looked at each other and knew that this kind of thing was unusual. Because of some taboo, they didn't say it out loud, and a cool breeze blew through, making them tremble, and they didn't even bother to drink the tea.

Everyone in Yecheng knows the Duan family. Because the Duan family is rich enough, the Duan family can be ranked first in Yecheng, but they are not the most prominent family, but in the past six months, the Duan family seems to have suddenly left With good luck, the business became smoother and smoother, and there were many good things in the house, and all of a sudden it became a wealthy family in Yecheng.

Originally, everyone envied the Duan family, but they did not develop their business to the provincial capital, because in the past two months, a lot of strange things have suddenly happened in the Duan family. , Even the servants were afraid and quit their jobs one after another. After all, compared with wages, life is more important.

Someone analyzed it again, and the Duan family was afraid that something was on it, and after the eldest young master of the Duan family left, the Duan family moved out of the original old house.

It is rumored that someone went to the old house, and as soon as he entered, he fell madly, saying that there was a ghost, and the old house has not been sold until now, and it was covered with moss in just half a year.

Maybe it has something to do with the eldest young master. Whether the eldest young master died of illness or not, who can tell, those big and bright families always hide some shameful dirt, otherwise why would the Duan family move out?

Others would come out and say a few words from time to time, but they didn't talk enthusiastically, after all, they all had concerns about such things.

When Luo Ning saw the light around him again, he was standing on the damp street. He hurriedly glanced around him, and Duan Hanchuan was gone.

The temperature of the opponent still remained on his hand, and when the cold wind blew, it completely dissipated.

Luo Ning's heart sank, he and Duan Hanchuan got lost, it seems that he has to take the initiative to find Duan Hanchuan again, but Luo Ning is not too anxious, he is entering Duan Hanchuan's dream, everything revolves around Duan Hanchuan, he should soon Can meet Duan Hanchuan.

Luo Ning was worried that Duan Hanchuan was not doing well.

Looking around, the oncoming quaint atmosphere, the blue-brick house, the backwardness of the building and the novelty, the dress of those pedestrians, let Luo Ning know the background of this virtual world, is this Min Guo?

Luo Ning stood in a daze, a rickshaw passed by, and a splash of cold water splashed on him, and he suddenly came back to his senses.

Even if he didn't know anything about this place, the first thing he had to do was to settle down, and then inquire about Duan Hanchuan.

Luo Ning is penniless, if not for the space to rely on, I am afraid that it is similar to a beggar.

The common currency here should be copper dollars or oceans, and Luo Ning doesn't have one.

I wanted to buy some fruit, but it was almost evening. Who would come out to buy fruit? It would cost money to stay in the inn for one night.

Luo Ning had no choice but to walk into an alley and knocked on the door of a house cheeky.

It was an old lady who opened the door, maybe because she was busy, her face was a little impatient.

There was a polite smile on Luo Ning's face. He was no longer Xiaodouding, but a gentle and fair young man. Such a gentle and handsome appearance could easily make people like him.

The aunt was dazzled by Luo Ning's smile, her face became much better, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Luo Ning handed over the basket in front of him and said, "Aunt, I came from the country to the city to sell fruit. I don't know how to lose all the money, it's too late to go back and it's not safe to go back, I want to stay overnight with you, and I can give you all these fruits." The

aunt glanced at the apples in Luo Ning's basket, her eyes lit up, and the fruits also It's not cheap. Her family can't eat it for ten days and a half months. With this fruit, her two babies can have a sweet mouth.

Although the young student in front of him was dressed a bit strangely, he looked like a scholar, and it was not a big deal to take him in for one night.

The smile on the aunt's face suddenly became more enthusiastic, and she let Luo Ning enter the yard. The yard is not big. The two families shared the rent. .

Luo Ning slept uncomfortable, but it was better than sleeping on the street.

As soon as he got up the next day, he planned to sell the rice today, save a little money, and then inquire about Duan Hanchuan.

But when he was about to go out, he saw a quarrel coming from the end of the alley.

A mother and daughter seemed to be arguing.

"You did a good job at Duan's house. You have two oceans every month. Why do you want to come back?! Is your brain broken!"

The young girl frowned and said: "Mother, you can only see money, I told you, the Duan family is not happy, what should I do if something goes wrong!"

"Anyway, I'm scared in that house, no matter what you do Say, I don't work there anymore."