24

There are specially prepared clothes in the cabinets in the room. What surprised Luo Ning was that there was a large and spacious bathtub in the castle. It was carved out of white stone and filled with hot water. It was as comfortable as a hot spring.

A layer of misty mist overflowed, Luo Ning took a hot bath comfortably, her face was transpiring pink and moist, her eyelashes were adorned with water mist, there were drops of water on the tip of her cute little nose, and her loose bathrobe was exposed. Snow-white neck.

Washing in hot water is comfortable, but it is too troublesome.

Luo Ning wanted someone to bring some more hot water, and Eaton walked directly into the bathtub, so Luo Ning didn't have time to stop him. He took off his dark riding suit, and his back muscles were thick and strong, like the most perfect carving.

That's the water he washed with.

Luo Ning's face turned red, her ears were hot, Eaton looked sideways at him, her blue eyes were dark, with an ambiguous hint, which made Luo Ning's heart scald, and he hurriedly left the bathroom.

Eaton shook his head, his little freckles were too easy to be shy, but this shy little appearance was the most endearing, and the warm water seemed to still retain the other party's temperature, Eaton slowly sank his body, and felt his shoulders being swept away. The water rushed past, his eyes swept over the white shorts hanging on the shelf, and thoughts floated in his heart, and his cold and hard face was covered with a layer of heat.

Breathing a little heavy, it took a long time to calm down.

The kingdom of Carter is far larger than Lannis and enjoys more scenery. They ride horses through the violet bushes everywhere, swept across the boundless jungle river, and the edge is near the ocean. The sea water washed the shore over and over again, some shells and corals washed up on the beach, and there were potholes not far away, all of which were responsible for drying salt.

Luo Ning picked up the seafood and ate a delicious seafood dinner. Many pearls were turned into decorations by him, and he played the Carter Kingdom all over in just a few days.

Then he happily returned to his territory and brought a lot of specialties to Count Kate. Count Kate put down the letter in his hand, covered the worry in his eyes, and smiled casually on his face.

Fortunately, the younger son doesn't have to worry about him.

The Earl of Kate is located inland, and it is rare to eat river fresh food. Most of the specialties brought back by Luo Ning are seafood, which can be tasted by everyone.

Everyone's perception of seafood is that there is a fishy smell. What they hate most is canned herring. They want to spit it out in disgust, and they can't help but wrinkle their faces when they smell the moist seafood of the fish.

Watching Luo Ning put ginger and pepper into the soup, and throw away all kinds of seasonings, the servants secretly decided that this is a piece of the young master's mind.

But how come that pot of soup becomes more fragrant as it boils? It has an exceptionally different umami flavor, not unpleasant, but rather the fragrance of meat.

After tasting it, I was surprised and my eyes widened. It turned out to be really delicious. The fish and shell meat were thin and tender, and the fishy smell was completely removed. The soup was extremely delicious, and it was obviously delicious. How about canned herring? It's so disgusting, it's simply a strong contrast.

The seafood was warmly welcomed in the manor, and the cook carefully placed the small shrimps, so that they would taste better every time they boiled the soup in the future.